Does Any Forums care that Superman’s son is bisexual?

I see a lot of posts seething about Jon being aged up, but they’re often with the commentary that “I don’t care that he’s gay”. Is this reflective of the attitude of the typical comic collector in 2022? In terms of acceptance, is bisexuality just a normal thing to not get fussed over in comics?

Attached: C381426D-9BD4-4B58-92B5-E66A2BB8BF8B.jpg (1302x2000, 384.87K)

Weak bait.

groomers gonna groom

Attached: FOAJLU3XMAUn2Qa.jpg (1500x1321, 91.39K)

How is it bait? I’m wondering if people are more upset about Jon being aged up than being bi, or vice-versa.

Super man is shit, his son is shit, anyone who enjoys superman is shit, so it really doesn't matter.

Superman is supposed to represent American values, and a Gay Superman tells the world that the US is a gay country, that traditional sexual values don't matter.

And I'm a Japanese American. So I'm not a big fan of Asian men being shown as gay in the American media. The US media is NOT kind to Asian men. They are constantly humiliated and emasculated, constantly being told that they are asexual, that Asian women belong to the white man, and that Asian men either need to go gay or just accept asexuality.

Attached: Superman-Jon-Kent-Jay-Nakamura-Power[1].jpg (1400x700, 126.61K)

I forget Jon exists most of the time.

Now I don't forget him, but only because he's gay, and I don't care about characters whose most outstanding trait is their sexual orientation.

Shut up gook

I don't care that he's gay but they had to make his bae a literal pink-haired faggot

Who, absent the pink hair would look like his father.

You been here before today right? then you know and STFU.

eww
just fucking sick

>thread spam

honestly don't care Jon bi or gay

it just his love interest is more dull than a piece of carboard and represent all the worst aspects of
>He hyper woke and i don't mean he left leaning that fine i mean twitter bs Woke where we learn more about his political view before his actual personality & life (and we barley still do)
>His power ensure that he never in danger because of twitter really homophobic view of gays must never be harm in fiction resulting in gay & poc have zero agency or tension in said story (basically only there for the pandering)
>His relationship is super rush as he already kiss the dude when they meet less then a week
>Erase any agency toward jon as he always directly pointing him to the "problem"
>He inserted in because the writer wanted a royalty pig that will tie back to his failed suicide squad Woke liberal team he invented the rebellion

a dude or gal Jon love interest is just bad but people are jsut going to either oversee that to bitch an moan about how Jon being Bi make his a twink faggot or their going to bitch and moan burry their head ignoring how bad this character is becuse he gay and to support the LGBTQ community means that we must brownnose them to the point of fetishization

>Is this reflective of the attitude of the typical comic collector in 2022?
Any Forumsmrades don't care. Posters on Any Forums seethe though because Any Forums has a lot of crossover posters from /nazi/ who aren't really Any Forumsmrades and just some here to pick fights.

>go through all this trouble to make Jon a faggot
>don't ship him with Damien but with some pink haired random OC donut steal fuck

why tho

I'm not really into romantic relationships in comics in general. I like a support character. Someone that "completes" the main character, enables the reader to know them better. Which is why I hate when super heroes hook up and also when heroes hook up with villains. And even with something classic like Lois and Superman I prefer the Clark liking her and Lois not noticing or early relationship stuff. When they're actually married or a couple I lose interest in it. With all that out of the way most homosexual couples in comics that I read are boring as fuck side stories, it seems to go out of the way to show how good and pure and wholesome this perfectly normal loving relationship is a good thing that there is no reason not to like. It's almost always some soulmate shit. And it's boring and pointless as fuck and takes up pages in a comic where something interesting could happen. The only ones I can think of that were interesting or added to the character are Batwoman's, because they're just relationships that gradually fell apart because Kate is kind of a selfish cunt at the end of the day.

First boyfriend is disposable. Same with Tim.

Jon's boyfriend has an uncomfortable push-pull dynamic with regard to Gamorra Island. Jay has some major revolutionary vibes that will almost inevitably slide into demagoguery.
The 'cute superpower' he has where nothing can harm him because he reflexively phases out which makes him such a good boyfriend because he isn't constantly in danger can also make him a decent foil -- Jon literally can't lay a hand on him if he tried to bring Jay in.

Attached: 4chan in a nutshell.jpg (720x405, 95.38K)

Pure pandering.

No