You guys should be going to comic stores, not staying at home

You guys should be going to comic stores, not staying at home.

Attached: 1500x1500_fbdafc5823dcf697c7221a6d51401784516bd8105de5e1d8ff1d87b2.jpg (678x904, 478.33K)

I hate nerd culture so fucking much bros..

Only if they're like ones I liked as a kid quiet and people keep to themselves and mainly just adult dudes or a kid with his dad and not all these other type of unfitting people also no music playing

are you fucking oliver cromwell? jesus dude, lighten up a bit

If they have good variety sure
My LCS stocks Cerebus phonebooks

how many funko pops does it take for a cute nerd boy to show me his dick?

My LCS is pretty comfy. No mask required. Still infested with Funkos though.

>nerd culture
Is that what the kids are calling them these days?

Mine went out of business during the lockdown.

Shit just pop culture now bud, nerd shit mainstream.

Maybe if I said "those people" instead of "them" you would have gotten the joke.

>Funko Pops
i will now have a fatal heart attack in the middle of your store

Attached: 1643140393936.jpg (1213x1127, 182.42K)

Attached: Explain the joke.gif (320x180, 1.06M)

Fuck comic book shops. Fuck your outmoded, shitty ass business model and stop trying to guilt trip people so you don't have to get a real job. Fucking floppies are a scam already without you trying to paddle upstream against the Amazon River.

My local comic ahop has so many flags (not country ones, except ukraine) that every time i pass it going to work or coming home i just lose all interest in even taking a peek inside.

Im not even against sruff like blm, gay rights or even ukraine, i just have a very low opinion of people who need to jump on every trend.

you mean fake nerd culture. fucking assholes appropriated nerd culture and raped it.

We didn't listen to the Eltingville club and now we all pay the price

Why the fuck would I go to a comic book shop when I could get whatever I want and more from Amazon or Ebay and never have to smell or look at some freak who reads comic books in public.

How would Any Forums ask her out?

Go up to her and say "N." If she doesn't respond with "I" it's not meant to be.

The entire point of Bill's last rant was that he is an asshole, who got called out for it and had no argument or evidence to the contrary so he resorted to personal attacks against the person calling him out for his shitty treatment of the rest of the Club.
But how is getting a girl to spell out NICE going to do anything?

why, i already own every comic worth owning, and I got them all online, in mint condition, for a fraction of what comicbook shops take for even VG+ comics.

I would walk into that store and say "Hey what's up my good nigga, what's the latest comics you got?"

>comic stores
You mean plastic stores. Comics stopped being the focus a long time ago.

Attached: file.png (665x498, 705.52K)

Hobby stores are always hit or miss regardless of the hobby. My LCS is very miss