HEY KIDS

HEY KIDS

Attached: hey.png (640x640, 60.24K)

Can’t believe he died

>Do you ever wonder what it would be like to be trapped in a hydraulic press? Banging on the glass exterior of you cage as the metal slowly comes down and snaps all of your bones and organs into a fine red jelly as you use your final breath to give one last scream of equal parts pain and fear?
>me neither. Anyway, today we’re gonna be talking about Plato

When did Arin die?

I miss him so much

> hasn't uploaded in two years
Damn. Speaking of waiting, we still don't have that Don't Hug Me I'm Scared series after how many years now?

Wasn't he just busy with college or something? Still tho, where is he?

Probably has a high paying job now.

MY HEARTS A’ SEIZIN
MY LUNGS A’ WHEEZIN
THE FUCKING WALLS ARE MELTING
I HEAR SATAN’S VOICE
HE WANTS ME TO INVEST IN APPLE
WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?
WHY DOES HE WANT ME TO BUY APPLES?

Attached: 1647497135376.jpg (1519x1284, 130.92K)

He killed himself a little while ago, user. I can't believe you didn't hear.

Hi kids!
Do you like violence?
Wanna see me stick Nine inch Nails, through each one of my eyelids?
Wanna copy me and do exactly like I did?
Try acid and get fucked up worse that my life is?
My brain's dead weight, I'm tryin' to get my head straight
But I can't figure out which Spice Girl I want to impregnate

Attached: samo.jpg (820x560, 63.57K)

College is 4 years user. Plus Corona probably slowed things down

Hes a smart boy, he seems like the kinda guy that would go to college to get more knowledge and a real useful degree that actually takes time, not some mandatory normie class just to say he did it as if expected of him and for the sake of whining abt a loan he took out like everyone else
I bet he's really learning it up

Source?

Hi?

um, left youtube? or...(oh no) ?

Yeah, that was one of the last things he said on his twitter. Well, that and that he was deleting one (or may be two I don't really remember exactly) of his videos because of one of their jokes.

But to learn it up, you have to wade through the heap of those mandatory classes, and then get an even bigger loan just so you can finally learn the shit you want.

If he was really smart he'd go to a trade school instead. College is a scam no matter how you look at it.

He walked off a cliff and fell to his death. There were signs saying it was there but he didn't read them.

He's been replaced.

Attached: unnamed (3).jpg (900x900, 91.34K)

I think he's deleted two, the Freud one for an N-bomb, and the crimean war one because it made a lot of ruskies in the comments seethe