Marvel remembered Reptil exists? When did that happen?

Marvel remembered Reptil exists? When did that happen?

Attached: clean.jpg (1821x2800, 889.73K)

>Tacos
Also it's weird how he keeps popping in and out.
Was he just a super hero squad creation?

Wasn’t he in that one show where MODOK and Abomination worked for Doctor Doom?

Now bring back best boy.
Yes, I'm still mad.

Attached: ebf62d4058f613beedcc41bbdf824a27.jpg (564x867, 72.37K)

He's too masculine for modern Marvel

And in the very first issue of his new ongoing he visits his non-binary fashion-designer cousins that have a fucking poster of Friday Kahlo on the wall.
Yeah, that's going to appeal to latinos.

Dammit, modern Marvel can't do anything right

He's a gentle giant who's both black and Jewish. He would be perfect for modern Marvel.

on other hand cute girl in pink shorts

Attached: RCO008_1622043318.jpg (456x684, 229.4K)

Yeah, he debuted there, but was brought over in a one-shot, then Avengers Academy.

What the fuck is wrong with Marvel? They did that with Cullen too, he went from being a school shooter looking badass to a pampered flaming homo who called his old friend "my boyfriend, but he didn't know it".

Attached: Excalibur_Vol_4_8_Textless.jpg (1033x1566, 352.61K)

He has good taste in music.

But Red Skull is alive

"I can make parts of my body turn into dinosaur limbs. ANY dinosaur limbs" is such a great power.

How the FUCK did they screw it up?

>And in the very first issue of his new ongoing he visits his non-binary fashion-designer cousins that have a fucking poster of Friday Kahlo on the wall.
>Yeah, that's going to appeal to latinos.
The best thing about comic book “fans” who complain about comics becoming “too progressive” and “woke” is that those complaints immediately expose the fact they’ve never really paid attention to comics. Whether it be by history of the creator/s, history of the characters or context of the stories being told.
Comics have always been an a incredibly progressive form of media that has pushed the various social and political boundaries for their times time and time again. Often times with so little people realizing it.

Super Hero Squad. Holy moly, my childhood remembers it like yesterday

Latinos don't read American comics.
It's all manga all the time.

user do you think Frida Kahlo is woke?
Do you think showing a modern teen worshipping her is somehow progressive?

Do you think there's anything subtle or conductivr to "progress" in immediately making a story as gender-defiant as they can right from the beginning?

You are right user comics always had some moral or political stance. But shit like THIS is so blatant and ham handed that it doesn't change minds it just pleases a tiny minority of twitter users and pushes actual readers elsewhere.
It is not GOOD storytelling.

It's been a minute since I read AA, when was Reptil woke?

>user do you think Frida Kahlo is woke?
All I know about Friday Kahlo is a little cafe on Hennepin has one of her portraits and she has Eyebrows for days.

She was the shared woman of a group of rich communist artists/intellectuals in Mexico. She fucked Trotsky after his exile.

Her greatest artworks are celebrations of her unibrow and her chronic pain maladies.