Made more money than Black Widow, Shang-Chi, and Eternals in only one week

>Made more money than Black Widow, Shang-Chi, and Eternals in only one week
Kek, no wonder Marvelfags have been in constant seethe mode and have been crying all over this board 24/7. This is embarrassing.

Attached: the-batman-poster.jpg (720x1066, 239.07K)

The goddamn motherfucking BATMAN making more money than Shang-Chi is not the flex you think it is.

I feel like this is a false flag to bait people into posting No Way Homes box office for another pointless argument. You guys enjoy. I'm out

Good morning sir!

>They're in seethe mode and you're in cope mode
Which is more pathetic?

The point is that it made more in just ONE WEEK
Nice cope though
>Comparing a movie which pathetically had to bring back all the past actors from past movies spanning 2 decades just so the movie could make money
A more fair comparison would be with Spider-Man Homecoming which it will beat

Marvelfags are in seethe mode AND cope mode. Meanwhile DChads are in victory mode and laughing at all the sad and pathetic Marvelfags

This isn't Any Forums or Any Forums calm down please user.

I think it's just normal shitposting. In any case, it's best not to throw a fit in any driection, let the retard flail around. Appreciate a good movie for being good, an OK moving for being OK.

>you think it is

Attached: House of Mouse.jpg (640x633, 120.21K)

>Shang-Chi

of all the characters listed, Shang-Chi actually had the potential to translate to cinema really well.

The 70s run was really good and a martial arts James Bond hybrid. Too bad the movie was nothing like it, and it was tied to the shared universe.

>Made more money than
Call me back when it makes more money than No Way Home.

Is there a good cam rip of this out?

>A more fair comparison would be with Spider-Man Homecoming which it will beat
The Batman will never catch NWH, will get beaten badly by MoM, and stands a fair chance of getting blown out by Love and Thunder.
I needed the laugh.

Attached: 1387798155447.png (293x201, 138.64K)

Console warring hurts everyone, friend.

Batfags have received the bad news that China is closed for the Fake Coof, and will not be handing Batman 100's of millions to even come close to a billion. My early upper-600 million range seems more and more likely.

Just like how Eternals was supposed to blow The Batman away lmao

According to WHO?
Eternals never had even a shred of buzz, just like Morbius. In a non-Coof scenario I could see Eternals hitting 600 million like Dr. Strange, but that's it.

>I could see Eternals hitting 600 million like Dr. Strange, but that's it.
I couldn't. Strange at least starred an actor that some people like, Eternals didn't even have that.

Slumberpatch a bigger star than Jolie or Selma Hayek.
Not....really?

>According to WHO?
Marvelfags. They were all saying that Eternals was going to make a billion dollars, be critically acclaimed, and sweep the Oscars. All that hope came crashing down when the reviews came in, so yeah at that point everyone knew it was going to flop but you should have seen all the hype befofe that, it was really funny.

Angelina Jolie is washed up and I've never heard of the second person.

If The Batman doesn't fly past a billion it will be seen as a failure, after Joker did it on less than a third of the budget.
DCkeks can compare it to Begins as a cope, but Joker had no tie in to any previous films, just like Battison.

Are you kidding? Cucumberpatch is much more relevant to normies nowadays than either of those two. If this were the 90s/early 2000s you might have a point about Jolie but Hayek has never been A-list. DD-list sure.