Woke Park isn't funny

You gotta love more Randy shit, as his entire character is slowly turned into a generic asshole dad trope we've been used to in the last twenty years.

Entire plot was basically
>LE WHITE PEOPLE=BAD
I swear, South Park is Fairview now, Every episode has to be a social commentary and can't even be fun like last week's episode. If any fag doesn't believe this then you're probably a shill who sucks Matt and Trey's tiny old dicks.

Attached: 2506_Towelie.jpg (1000x563, 90.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sXQkXXBqj_U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nobody cares. Provide a link or fuck off, incel

>le

white people are bad. what's the problem?

So you liked South Park when the joke was on other people, but now that the joke is on you it's not funny?

Maybe you should stop watching it. Then you wouldn't have anything to be a whiny fagget about

>Every episode has to be a social commentary and can't even be fun like last week's episode
>Every episode
>like last week’s
???

The last 3 episodes of Simpsons are much more watchable than most of this season of South Park and that's sad

>Bart the Cool Kid
I'll be awaiting to see if this is just as watchable

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

>actually watching the newest season of the simpsons
aaaaand dirt

you're right but comblr will lynch you for it

Attached: shut the fuck up troon.jpg (988x1059, 188.26K)

Randy is my favorite character

>Troon
Go back to Twitter, you can say tranny here.

>still reposting this 2016 image
at least get caught up with the /qa/ schizos if you’re gonna respond to obvious bait, retard

>noooo you can't make fun of me you can only make fun of people I don't like! You're doing a heckin racism against hwite people!! Don't you know that satire is literally violence
The venn diagram of people who laugh at sjws for getting offended at everything and people who think like OP is a circle

I never said it was funny again. I just said it was more watchable.

South Park as of this season is "over 20-30 good jokes but is nearly unwatchable."
Meanwhile this season of Simpsons started out as "absolute trashfire with nothing of value" to "no jokes but is actually watchable" the last couple of episodes. It's not anything (and likely will never be, because you know, The Simpsons will have stories for years!) but it's something.

Glad I'm not an American. They're all the same shit. Left and right are exactly the same.

rent free

Attached: 1562004288449.gif (600x300, 263.44K)

youtube.com/watch?v=sXQkXXBqj_U

Attached: 1622873842857.jpg (1152x648, 251.07K)

There are no jokes, thats the problem. Bitching about burgers could be funny if they actually tried to write some jokes. I recently binged through season 8 and its like watching two completely different shows.

The "teens are bad" episode was as bland and boring as the rest of the season, the fuck are you talking about?