What was his problem?

What was his problem?

Attached: Vlad.jpg (500x480, 45.74K)

zero pussy

Unironically cucked

He was a Packers fan.

He hates modern happy nuclear families.

Conflicted between wanting to fuck Maddie or her twink son

He was still pretty evil in that alt reality where Maddie married him for some reason. I have to wonder if they had a sexless marriage and Vlad was still a virgin.

So deluded in cucking that he thought making danny his pupil will get him mommy points

He'd calm down if someone would fuck him.

>me remembering the fanfic I wrote in which Maddie, Jazz and Jack die in an accident and Danny is kidnapped by Vlad and adopted as his son
>I started writing it at age 15 after reading Lolita for the first time
>Ended up being around 10 chapters
>I was too afraid to put it on ff.net thank god

Haha. Glad that's never seen the light of day.

Fruit loop
Does him being a Packers fan make him more deplorable?

Imagine being obsessed with a chick you were friends with in college decades ago. Dude was so lame. It's such a shame that his ghost form is hot.

I always thought his ghost form was corny. Look at that hair.

Wasn't she still in love with Jack even then, given how excited she and he were to learn Danny was their alt reality son? Vlad and Maddie didn't even have any kids between them in that alternate timeline so it's very likely.

Vlad started off as kind of a dick college student, when he was hospitalized for years after Jack's experiment exploded in his face. He wasn't just in love with Maddie, he's your classic case of a bitter guy feeling like he was robbed, so he used the powers he developed to make himself rich. It's not that he needed to be fucked, he's trying to recapture years of his life he felt he missed and can't move-on.

Basically all of this.

Guy eventually got his face healed and was still good looking. Even before he started robbing and stealing with his ghost powers, I gotta imagine he was still successful. Smart too.

The accident didn't cripple Vlad for life. But the fact that it happened at all, and during what should've been the prime years of his life, that's what stuck in Vlad's mind.

The fact that he became a superpowered half-ghost who could get away with any crime, and who had absolutely no one similar to him until Danny's molecules got rearranged, probably didn't help things.

He had Dani though

you know what to do user...

Be glad he never uploaded it?

This.

Being incel