...Mira

...Mira.

Attached: 20220316_202926.jpg (1080x554, 145.22K)

Moving away from pure stonepunk may not have been my preferred outcome for the end of season one but I trust Genndy not to drop the ball.

In one week Spear

>Learned how to make tools
>Learned how to preserve and cook food
>Learned how to make other weapons such as Hammers and Bow's and Arrows

I dont care what this board thinks Mira was the best new thing to ever happen to Spear. Now he's even more dangerous.

An image that made Any Forums seethe

He's showing his ability to adapt and overcome.

are there people on Any Forums mad that primal had a "strong woman" on the show?

I mean women wear probably the ones who made all the tools and weapons back then. Men were too busy hunting, and killing.

I dunno. Waifuism derailed SJ S5.

Women were specifically placed in gatherer/breeder positions in any given group. Taking females hunting was dangerous as she could die or get injured and not be able to continue producing offspring. I'm sure everyone, man and woman knew how to construct basic tools and weapons.

Women actually provided most of the food. Men’s main focus was defense. Women did mend tools and creat textiles. So it would make sense that she knows how to do it.

Doom slayer Spear

>Women actually provided most of the food

You mean through foraging? Again I don't see the logic in a group of early humans to allow their breeders to go hunting with the men considering how insanely dangerous it was. Do you have a source I can read? I'm interested.

>derailed
Genndy planned to make S5 a love story from day one. I haven't gotten that far in my rewatch yet though as my AV receiver doesn't play well with BluRays.

he cute

Attached: Primal S01E10.mkv_snapshot_13.51.324.png (1920x1080, 1.38M)

>I trust Genndy
if you have to make this a cult thing, it probably wasn't wise to change the basic premise to begin with.

>spear goes full batman
boring, guy already fought a weredino and zombie dino, it was never about the tools, it was about fighting cool shit against the odds.

Not neanderthal women, they hunted with the men

Attached: Primal boy.png (575x450, 405.69K)

He wild

season 2 when?
I like it more that way honestly.

And Gurren Lagann did it better.

Attached: ooking stops.png (1920x816, 870.04K)