Questionable Content

Terrible. Well and truly terrible. Just all around very definitely not good.

Attached: 4745.png (800x1160, 437.42K)

So did Claire and Marten breakup? Haven't heard of them since they banged,

Attached: CM.png (800x1160, 147.17K)

Are they still in their early twenties, or did he finally have that long overdue timeskip and age them up a decade?

No. Also the strip you posted is from seven entire years ago, if you've managed to stay away for that long, don't get sucked back in now.

I think the only notable timeskip was the few months with Faye working at the robot fighting ring

No but they can never ever breakup so Jeph can't exactly do anything about them.
The last time they had any drama was because the red head felt he had settled for a loser's job rather than the one he had studied for.

>No robots
>No big titties
Terrible.

Attached: 6 hour stream of Mom and Son action.png (957x1615, 695.01K)

Hopefully part of the station that is orbiting Earth in their timeline will plummet from the sky and crush all three of them, freeing us from their narrative burden going forward.

So I guess all the emotional problems Dora had while she was with Marten all magically went away now that she's in a perfect lesbian relationship

Attached: 10kamonth.png (800x1160, 237.07K)

No, it's just they're both equally shitty so it balances out.

Yeah, all of her trust and control issues were set off by a very meek and conciliatory dude who lives his life by a pretty routine schedule but she's completely fine with the hitherto polyamorous lesbian who constantly makes erratic decisions and has no life plan. Don't worry about it. Also, remember 600 strips ago when Marten was going to do something? Ever? Halcyon days.

Attached: file.png (800x1160, 466.93K)

This page is filled with despicable people. Bring back the despicable robutts.

oh my god it's been 2 and a half years and ol' stabhand STILL hasn't done anything with that plotline

That dozen strips is charming in retrospect. Assbot gets her ass, Claire has some personality and drive which comes into conflict realistically with Marten's passivity, he gets to talk with Steve (remember Steve?) and it has a natural segue into Dora talking about the wedding while they happen to be out at the bar. Now everyone is muted and vapid, and setpieces feel like very overt setups.

Attached: 1647491641724.png (810x1160, 464.64K)

kek

I missed this page? Pretty cute desu

Attached: comfy.gif (500x268, 998.96K)

How dare you post Crona to reply to this garbage.
Kys

Attached: triggered.gif (371x209, 1.1M)

How long has he been doing this comic? Like 20 years? Five times a week? It just feels like insanity. Like a personal purgatory