God this needs it. What even happened to this dude?

God this needs it. What even happened to this dude?

Attached: cucumber-quest-02.jpg (630x512, 117.51K)

Hey, it's the MGS comics lady.

Forget about the pace just draw the face.

quit because no one liked her comic. Which, you erase all the dialog boxes and the book is a 10/10 on visuals alone.

But people did like you, Hiimadaisy. You just decided to eschew what people liked about you to do your own thing. And it failed.

And Persona. Don't forget Persona.

>And Persona. Don't forget Persona.
I still never forget Fsteak

>Gay rabbit never got a girlfriend to bring home to her wine mom villain mentor
A tragedy

cucmbr should have ended up with this nautilus girl

A straight relationship?!

i know, how fucking audacious to even imply. god forbid we ain't gay or bi after 2016.

I'll never be okay with this.

Her own original content sucks. When she parodies something, she's a comedic genius.

I legitimately didn't really care about 80% of the rest of the plot. I just wanted that child to get a girlfriend and make her fake mom proud.

Excellent.

>Was supposed to have a written conclusion since she gave up on it being a comic and wanted to finish it off as an illustrated story
>No update since July 2019
Like fuck I think the only comic I know that decided to wrap things up with just releasing a typed script for the comic AND ACTUALLY DO IT was Memoria. In another case, at least Morbi did a loredump when he 100% lost steam for Poppy, but Gigi hasn't even let anyone know how Cucumber Quest concludes.

Attached: file.png (400x169, 80.18K)

I wonder what happened to hiimdaisy

Cucumber Quest doesn't suck, the kids at my library are nuts for it. But I don't think Hiimdaisy really intended to appeal to children in the first place and the comparitive lack of teens/adults reading it isn't satisfying.

She's still making illustrations, doing stuff for Deltarune and making short comics. Apparently she wrote and did some art for a short (official?) Sonic animation and it seems like she does commissions. I'm guessing she's now busy with family stuff given her age.

too busy working on the big leagues

Attached: _ggdg_ E_nFCn_VkAE5MHb.png (900x483, 179.87K)

buck broken

She should have got a letterer.

Oh, THAT'S who that other female artist on Deltarune was!