but muh white eyes look cool!

> but muh white eyes look cool!

Face it, the white eyes are fucking stupid in live action.

Attached: FN3BdSAXoAQTQsL.jpg (933x1201, 107.73K)

No, the trunks would look good too. You just hate Batman unless he’s watered down and basically an OC.

You also didn’t post white eyes, you posted white eyes with weird irises intentionally meant to look awkward to make a point.

White eyes look awesome.
They look stupid on Pattinson because his costume is shit.

No

Attached: AAD463FB-A2B2-4392-A0DE-66035450545A.jpg (1118x1525, 164.2K)

How many Twitter posts did you read until you came here user to talk about the white eyes and be honest

Attached: 20220313_235227.png (250x251, 81.12K)

>galactus would look stupid
>thanos would look stupid
> Deadpool would look stupid

How many times do you have to defend them? You can enjoy the movie if you like, but stop saying something can’t ever be done.

The core design philosophy of the new DC movies seems to be "superheroes look stupid, but we can fix that with over-design".
there are rare exceptions like the new Skwad movie.

So you can buy magic video contacts, but not ones that look white?

What if it's the advanced eye contacts make his eyes white? So that he can't be find out by eye detectors

Why did you photoshop the eye color in the first pic, moron? That effect is only when he's wearing the cowl. And you DO know he's not using contact glasses, right? The white eyes in his mask are meant to be lenses, retard.

You're gay in live action

I don't care what anyone says, white eye contacts with a HUD is totally in character for Batman, as is a voice modulator

Attached: 97BCDE2D-2968-4515-93A3-151A21ECCF38.jpg (1169x1303, 150.61K)

No offense, bro, but caring so much about what other people are wearing is kind of gay.

I think its weird how they made emphasis on him using pupilents on the movie and still wouldn't make them white

Youre really posting this as a positive example?

It's over.

Attached: tdkwon.png (956x262, 71.81K)

Is that pic supposd to be a smoking gun? Oof. lemme tell ya how goofy that looks.

it looks goofy

i say that as a guy who generally wants to see white eyes done right. you're not really doing it favors

that looks like shit desu

Attached: file.png (640x832, 527.23K)

That MCU philosophy. If that was the case then we wouldn't have gotten costumes the costumes in Peacemake

So does that

It weird that they're comparing the first film in a trilogy with the second movie in a trilogy. It should've been Batman Begins vs The Batman

They're making two more of this shitshow?

>If that was the case then we wouldn't have gotten costumes the costumes in Peacemake
As I already said, the Gunn-related stuff is an outlier. It's SUPPOSED to be "silly", so the "silly" costumes are part of the joke.
WB thinks capeshit is silly and need of fixing, overall.

yeah, it does look cool for a cosplay tho
I think the white eyes can only be done with cgi

Attached: file.png (1185x708, 666.37K)