If you had to choose, would you rather live in the DC multiverse or the Marvel multiverse?

If you had to choose, would you rather live in the DC multiverse or the Marvel multiverse?

Attached: DE54B8FA-AAEE-429A-93B8-2C921BC59544.jpg (759x557, 101.51K)

DC, Marvel has shit like mutants and planet eaters.

Attached: DC Logo 3.png (150x150, 30.84K)

DC, maybe in the next reboot I can have a girlfriend or maybe I forgot I had one.

DC no question

DC. I'll work for ARGUS or the DEO.

DC by a long way.
>DC civilians: "A whole country just blew up? Keep calm and carry on."
>Marvel civilians "Your hair went brown when you turned five? DIE MUTIE SCUM!"

As a citizen or as a super? If it is the former, I'd be fine with either as long as I am not stuck in some shithole like NYC. If the latter, DC all the way.

In Marvel you might be able to lead a safe, normal life if you stay out of New York and out of Marvel nations that don't exist IRL. In DC you might be safer staying in real cities and out of DC-only places like Gotham or Metropolis, but you have the added danger of the universe periodically rebooting on you.

DC has mutants too and literal sun eaters.

Any Forums is basically IRL Marvel citizens hating on anything cape related.

>periodically rebooting

Attached: Men of Martha.png (512x467, 133.64K)

Do you even have to ask?

Attached: waifu collage vs Jason vs Ash.jpg (3264x3264, 2.31M)

obviously Marvel wins, by far

dc worst thing is that you get crisis'd
marvel universe have muties
i choose dc + if i turn meta people will like me

As long as you don't live in New York in Marvel you're much more likely to live. DC gets problems all over.

That's why you need to put on a costume and you'll be fine.

Even if you end up becoming an obscure z-lister like pic related, your chances of survival are pretty good, since taking obscure and unknown characters and putting them into big budget movies seems to be a new trend.

Attached: Peacemaker 2.jpg (500x1138, 61.1K)

Whichever one has better space opera game, I like scishit way more than capeshit

Both are horrible for civilians.

But the sun eaters are cute.

DC, to live in Gotham and meet the greats