The person that ruined a generation of animation

>Creates a half assed show that barely explained any of the lore in her stories, lets their fans to pick up the scraps and make some fan theories and pretends that was the message she was going for
>Wastes most the episodes run that no one cares about, had all the time to "finish" her story but complains to the network didn't "give her enough time"
>Gets beaten by thier own fiancé, forced to marry or else to be blackmailed to be a racist
>Draws grotesques shit, thinks that close up shots of "le funny ugly" face is funny
>Let her fans attack haters and made an artist to commit suicide over some fan art
Why is this bitch liked here? She's a menace to that ruined the next generation of artist because every artist newbie I know is inspired by this moron and when i ask to thier stories, it's always empty schlock with some gay characters, i ask them, "when are you going to tighten the story," they'll be like, "Well umm the story will be finished once it's pitched because most shows are storyboard bro!" BOO! look what this bitch has done!

Attached: Victim or Oppresor.jpg (675x707, 66.6K)

Is that a tranny?

it's Rebecca Sugar, the creator of that stupid show, Steven Universe

yea, it's your dad.

>She changed a generation
>Had an impact on cartoon history (For better or for worse)
>Tons of fanarts based on her characters.
>Board has her living rent free in their heads

Like her or not, I gotta respect on how she got her show aired, and had an impact on the 2010s.

Damn my daddys kinda cute desu

>>Gets beaten by thier own fiancé, forced to marry or else to be blackmailed to be a racist
what?

A lot of the artistic qualities of the show come from fighting against itself. She was highly influenced by John k, his art and blog but her crew was not. Creating a schizophrenic artistic environment where nothing could be properly accomplished. The core idea was about relationships, this was also influenced by ren and Stimpy so her community didn't get it. If it wasn't for this drama and conflict maybe something redeemable could have come from Steven universe, hence why I don't treat it as badly as crap like Craig of the creek.

It's a bunch of bullshit, this is why we are in the dark age of 70s like animation, everyone wanted to a have thier "lore' stories without the proper research and care it takes and there was an oversaturation for a while till the networks realize that it losses money so instead of taking a another chance, they're just making some more stupid reboots of old shows that runned out of thier charm or just generic "LE FUNNY" shows

She's marry to the biggest hacks in animation, Ian Jones, who is allegedly had sexually assaulted her and regularly beat her with his belt but the network let him keep his job because they don't want to be seen as racist

Attached: Animation industry biggest hacks.jpg (330x440, 20.63K)

>john k
lmao no

>retards trying to push that story heavy shows didn't start with fucking Avatar but SU for some reason
>schizo tier posting as usual from Guy

What a shit thread

Attached: 1643717089793.gif (435x396, 484.82K)

Guy no one gives two shits about your John K faggot artist that you keep sucking his cock for, just shut the fuck up you dumb cunt puncher and go back to drawing your cum stained drawings that looks like it's been drawn like a horse on acid.

Nearly every other thread is SU related

>complains about lore heavy shows
>post One Piece, a shit show that takes 9 years and a half in one go to understand what the fuck is going on
Yeah go fuck yourself

well at least he's good looking...

Attached: awkward smile gif.gif (498x371, 2.29M)

You made that up

>thinks that me posting a reaction image means I care about the show itself
Take your meds please. I don't even know what most of the anime pics I have saved or from.

Attached: 1639369467118.png (444x434, 170.53K)

Listen there was a thread here a while back that exposed his assault by some intern that worked at adult swim and there was a video of him destroying shit because he got mad because his shit got rejected, so don't call me a liar!
>takes meds please
You're not my fucking doctor, don't tell me what to do motherfucker!

>a video of him destroying shit because he got mad
I'm constantly amazed that people make it to adulthood without learning any self-control.
That being said, I've never seen the video so I can't comment on it, I was just using the chance to talk about adults in general

Isnt this the bitch that liked drawing ed edd n eddy shota?

When she was like 14. This will always be the most laughable of Any Forums's attempts to discredit someone I've ever seen I think.

Kinda weird how everyone here complains about cartoons being this or that but nobody here is making their own cartoons
Rebecca Sugar used to go to Any Forums all the time, technically, you're in her generation assuming you're not a newfag

what happened user?
why aren't you making the cartoon that will save animation?
Even that dumb trump comic got funded on kickstarter, and that was a really good comic...

right?

Twitter cancels people for shit that happened 10 years ago, what's your point Rebecca

>Listen there was a thread here a while back that exposed his assault by some intern that worked at adult swim and there was a video of him destroying shit because he got mad because his shit got rejected, so don't call me a liar!
That was a bit and you know it user

no talent or creativity