Movie has wholesome "Be yourself" message

>movie has wholesome "Be yourself" message
>every situation of Mei being herself includes acting like a retarded whore and literally selling her body for cash
>"My panda, my choice"
I'm not joking when I say this is the worst pixler movie in a decade. This kind of shit is ruining our youth

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 194.27K)

>Our Youth
Be sure to not let kids play Pokémon, since it teaches evolution and all. Oh, and Harry Potter is the Devil

Attached: 8968D65D-D6FE-43B4-A421-D11E9B272565.jpg (507x338, 82.75K)

ok karen

The moment that broke OP

Attached: AAAAAA HELP ME SHAPIROMAN.png (1009x982, 1.38M)

Attached: 362177.jpg (640x480, 61.66K)

There's nothing wrong with finding this scene horrible. Just clarifying that for you sociopathic degenerates that makes up so much of the industry animation community.
Same groomer invoking a time period his side never wants to address otherwise. Particularly bad considering this movie was set in that time period and it does not accurately reflect the time, out of lack of respect for it.

OP continuing to try to bypass real criticism by inventing this stupid as shit 'think of the children' angle in hopes of getting 'defenders'.
Listen, little shill. I don't like your movie nor will I see it or buy your merch or promote it because I don't do that for ANY Disney or corporate filth and I never will.
If the movie is good or not doesn't matter.

Attached: cathasfiguredyouout.jpg (1080x1307, 83.33K)

Just part of the plan to destroy the last bastion of the nuclear family by defanging (literally) the Asian Tiger Mom.

>his side
>automatically putting people into neat little teams so the world can fit into your shitty arguments
lol

yet you keep making thread after threead of this shit, how much are they paying you? are is it all for free?

you WILL buy into the narrative
you WILL see this movie
you WILL eat the bugs

>Be yourself by accepting your inner beast/panda
>All her family instantly lock away their pandas again
This feels like a missed opportunity. We should've spent more time with her family - give them some development.

Their pandas, their choice

IS THIS BOTHERING YOU?

Attached: TAKE IT TAKE IT.jpg (2235x1201, 483.77K)

That's how reasonable people think, they can see what in the world you are a part of. I'd much rather be a reasonable, normal person than be a groomer like you, and I think you try to reference abuse I received in the online animation community when I was 19 or so. Suffer scum.

>Westernized Asian girl acts like a whore
In other news, water is wet

Irony

OP this thread was next to a 200 reply thread titled "If wanting to fuck Ladybug using her tears as lubricant is wrong then I don't want to be right." and a lewd fanart thread of Star and the forces of evil
Did you drop your purse on the way to bible study

Attached: Turning Mid (2022).jpg (602x487, 31.62K)

I really think this is the first Pixar film where the lesson is that you should be disrespectful to your parents because what do they know? Inside Out, she realized running away isn't the answer. But Turning Red! Screw your parents! They're OLD and OUT OF TOUCH! You'll NEVER regret sabotaging your relationship with them. You're an individual!

Turning Red 2: Years later, Mei's mom has inoperable cancer and chooses to die with dignity rather than undergo chemo. Mei tries to urge her to, but she says, "My panda, my choice."

Mei spends the last act of the movie regretting when she was a horrible child for some shitty band that is forgotten in a few years and friends who befriend her on Facebook, but never talk to her.

She hustled the panda because her mom hustles their panda culture all the time. It actually made sense as a lead-in. But "my panda, my choice" is such a dumb fucking line of dialogue that accidentally implies prostitution, even for a split second, I don't know why they put it in there. It wasn't a gut-busting hilarious line, they could've tossed it out.

Built for anal.

I dont mind.

T. Pedo

Attached: 1647027899297.jpg (926x926, 185.58K)

This here is what children think when mommy told them they could not have more pokemon cards.

What year did Any Forums become the place to be morally outraged about shit we used to laugh at? 2014ish?

I think that's exactly why this movie is triggering Any Forums posters so hard though. They're gotten used to sexualizing completely innocent children's cartoons and exaggerating any little thing that could be even vaguely perceived as sexual in any way. So, that to see a film aimed at teens that has a bit of legitimate horny feeling to it has got to seem unbearably and intolerably erotic by their standards.

>"My panda, my choice"
The thing is I think you're reading too much into bad writing. I can't tell you the amount of times I've seen something badly muddle a theme these days. To generalise, you have a bunch of liberal arts majors who have become creatives and can't write for shit. They want to run before they can walk and focus on stuffing shitty themes into their stories instead of doing the core work. Half the time you literally need to read their twitters to understand what they really mean because they are so bad at expressing it in the actual story. So lines like this just feel lazy because they obviously had some specific context in their head and didn't think anyone would read into it differently because they can't properly express anything in their shit writing. Ultimately everything they do is a cope because they are too dumb to make real art so have to try and subvert pop culture to feel some semblance of intelligence.

Everything around Turning Red is the most fake invented outrage I've seen on this board in years, and that's saying something because Any Forums is always a punching bag for random political bullshit because people think children base their opinions on cartoons instead of their general upbringing

"My body, my choice" is the phrase in North America that people say when they want to have abortions, but have when people try to tell them that their actions are despicable and may have negative consequences for themselves and others. It's justification for being promiscuous. The choice of that line carries such an implication that I am shocked that Disney, who is usually scared to death of offending anyone (especially China), actually allowed it in.

rest assured there is no "cringy anime fanart of your crush to drug addled whore" pipeline OP

>talking like an oldfag whe he started posting in… 2014

Or being raped and not wanting to bear the child. Or for women who could die from giving birth. Or defective fetuses. But sure. Only horney kids need abortions

Nah I started posting in 2006 (still a newfag btw), I asked if 2014 was the main year where it seemed everyone started becoming morally outraged soccer moms, it felt like it was around then

>8 years
>not an oldfag

user, take your pillls.

>you WILL obey my authority
>you WILL have no friends
>you WILL eat my bugs

Attached: 1647431211645.png (620x726, 452.49K)

that is an oldfag, to go beyond that is to be in a retirement home

I wonder how they would react to As Told by Ginger coming out today. I remember that show being horny with a lot of similar things: periods, boobs, teen dating, body choices, etc

No

Attached: 1647339433620.webm (1280x720, 2.61M)

In a 2019 study, they indicated that 1.0% of women who are raped become pregnant. 0.5% of incestuous relationships lead to pregnancy.

So yes, horny kids sure do seem to be the only ones who really want them bad.

Brave as flawed as it is arguably was better since while it acknowledged that Eleanor should change Merida still ended up using the skills her mother drilled into her to reach peace with the clans and she also came to realize how terribly she fucked up by the end.
A Goofy Movie mogs both films though clearly seeing both sides and having both father and son realize how they've hurt or smothered the other and that they may change but they still love each other. Also I2I >>>anything from the boyband.

Attached: Goofy_Movie_Anniversary1.jpg (700x380, 54.63K)

I doubt they want kids. But which is it? They are to young to be adults, but old enough to have kids? Which means being an adult? Just admit no one invited tou over to their parties and now you mad.