Hey fatty you are fat

Would young Hank Hill get his ass kicked in todays modern very ultra conservative Texas or would he blend in?

Attached: 13525679-6E43-4EE0-AD26-C7D72AF6E3F6.png (723x511, 446.81K)

He’s Arlen’s favorite son

Not an answer

Lot of fat, overemotional people in Texas. Politics doesn't have much to do with it. Hank wouldn't get cancelled over it if that's what you're asking.
It's really a gamble of whether the insult just slides right off the fat guy or not. The fat guy's either busy and a bit dead inside, and has more important things to do. Maybe he'd seethe over it later that night, who knows. That or they'll walk on over to argue with Hank.

He's not enough of an asshole to fit in with modern conservatives. They think being nice is a liberal conspiracy now.

He'd get his ass kicked in today's modern Texas but not by conservatives but by Mexicans or blacks. Texan conservatives are actually a bunch of pussies these days.

are there still Texans who would pull a gun over such an insult?

>Texans are a bunch of pussies

We got a Biden voter here. Let me guess, you hate our boy Cruz don’t ya boipussy?

>our boy Cruz

you like that guy?

This
Do even Texans say hello to anyone or is that considered communist by Texan standards?

Yeah. Most won't. But there's no shortage of people who think they're always justified. They'd flash it, without words demand Hank apologize or at least for Hank to stand down.
It would have to take a bit more arguing for it to go any further, but some people may let it get that far with one insult.
Everyone who open carries knows the stories of how much trouble the aftermath of even a justifiable shooting is. Even if they as a person may have trouble controlling their anger.

Do you wanna know how I know you’re from California?

In Houston, road rage gun violence has become an epidemic

Literally no Texan likes Ted Cruz you larper.

Ted Cruz was elected to office by a majority vote. You are objectively wrong.

>accuses others of being Biden voters
>believes in elections

Attached: 1578198925802.gif (248x287, 1.66M)

Do you want to know how I know you’re a micro dick?

I’m not from cali you dumb cuck

He gets the vote because he's the only republican with enough political clout to win the general election. He gets the "well I don't wanna vote D so I might as well vote for Cruz" vote.
Outside of that we think he's a slimy little spineless weasel. Because he is.

>our boy Cruz
>sucks Trump's dick even though he called his wife ugly
>fled Texas during the storm while people were left in the cold with no electricity (even left his fucking dog)
>flip flops all the time
Being a rightard must be excruciating

Texas is all indio now. There would be no King of the Hill only...whatever shit spanish language cartoon's the equivalent.

Go back to plebbit