It's good

It's good

Attached: 1800.jpg (930x558, 30.18K)

for me to poop on.

the art style is good, i just wish it had a single storyline and every episode wasn't only 10 min

Same. After first episode i wanted to know what happened next then i see the next episode has no relation. Just shorts. Still good though

King Dice is sexy.

It's good. But I wish more official bosses would appear

I never played the game

Why does every cartoon need deep lore?

I want to fuck Chalice

It's a dogshit show that has nothing to do with it's source material except the characters likeness and aesthetic, the voices suck, the references suck because it makes me want to see the original source rather than this modern spongebob like garbage.
It doesn't have too but this show is based off a game that already has some lore so this show is a waste of fucking time for actual Cuphead fans

Holy seethe

I liked it and was expecting a disaster.

season 2

Yeah he is!

Attached: F5378AB8-D1C3-4930-9019-CFFED898FF25.jpg (720x683, 63.11K)

i want to fuck her

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 445.73K)

I’d let him spit roast me.

it's alright. cuphead, mugman and dice all have good voices but the rest is grating, especially devil good lord

Who's the top?

You are too old to be this angry about cartoons like this

the boss fights themselves were more like self contained cartoon shorts though, the only thing tying them together was the soul contracts plot, the ingame lore was never that important outside of little bits and pieces scattered in the background for eagle-eyed players to seek