Titular role

>titular role
lmao

Attached: spiderbooba.png (594x566, 291.58K)

i hope mobius bombs so these retards learn that nobody gives a shit about spidermans supporting cast. venom and carnage are literally the only two characters that people can latch onto because of their cool factor

She should play Black Cat, would be cleavage kino

You just know it's not going to happen

Attached: 157f8bdba378633c36827bb2c12c3eec.jpg (1920x2634, 276.76K)

Idk but a sexy spandex lady Spider-Man and Black Cat would get many people in theatres

Sadly, yes
The ideal would be this suit

Attached: 6be8472d80dee5bd7d4c55b4de4cd6c0.jpg (693x1189, 241.99K)

STOP TRYING TO MAKE SPIDER-MAN UNIVERSE HAPPEN ITS NOT GONNA HAPPEN
NOBODY CARES ABOUT THE VILLAINS THAT MUCH JUST ACCEPT YOU DONT HAVE A VIABLE SHARED UNIVERSE AND JUST SHOVE SPIDEY IN THE MCU FROM NOW ON

shes the one w the tits tho, not johnson
so your joke doesnt work

Spiderman is the only capeshit Sony has the legal rights to make and it is also arguably the biggest capeshit character. They are absolutely milking it to the ground until the very last second they cannot.

we tried this and catwoman was hot trash and barely even sexy due to how embarrassing it was

they're going to be burning piles of money, no one will see a movie about madame web or aunt may or silver sable

Why don't they make a Spider-Man movie then? Spider-Man noir or 2099 could have been a big hit

NWH ended with Spider-Man having no more connections to the MCU, Sony will just make standalone Spider-Man movies from now on, literally everything that they couldn't use (the MCU characters) got erased in NWH, they just need Holland and a new supporting cast
I still don't know how they'll get Venom to fight Tom Holland though

They could have pulled him out at any point, he barely had any connections before

Not entirely true, he had connections like his suits for example, his whole supporting cast (Ned, Marisa Tomei, Zendaya, Flash) were MCU creations, the only thing Sony could use if they took him out early was Tom Holland and it would've been pretty hard to do after FFH

retard

Why the hostility? Am I wrong? Provide arguments

I don't give a shit, I'm not sure why you are so invested in this

Because I'm responding to this thread

After high school all of that could have been left behind anyway. And all those characters belong to Sony kek

MCU Spider-Man is the best LA version of the character and Sony kills it because it doesn't want to share or admit defeat. I hate sony.

Spider-Man 3, TASM 1 & 2 were only disasters because they didn't listen to Feige. Love him or hate him he is one of the only guys passionate about the comics in Hollywood and Snoy needs their own guy like that behind the scenes

>madam web movie
I still can't believe it. Even if they wanted a female spider character, there's so many other options. Just scraping the bottom of the barrel before even trying anything else.

Nothing in the source material matters to the suits, there is a reason they wanted to make an Aunt May movie and a Zendaya movie instead of the countless other things they could focus on in the mythos. They want a female Spider-Man and they just picked a cool name from the list

>ideal suit would be practically impossible to pull of in real life
No amount of boob tape could make that work, not to mention all that fur would look terrible.

Sony won in the end though, they got the popular Spider-Man, the chance of bringing back Tobey Maguire and Andrew Garfield whenever they want in the future, and they don't have to share or do anything with Marvel anymore
All of that is Marvel's fault, Sony just took advantage of them