When did GradeAUnderA peak?

When did GradeAUnderA peak?

Attached: BF250342-521A-46D9-938C-7146DC5E2063.png (500x500, 95.49K)

when he uploads new vids

le comics?
le cartoons??

Why does he talk funny

he was never that funny

I remember liking him back in the early to mid 2010s. Then it became obvious he didn't have any insight to offer on anything except maybe maths. And I don't care for maths.

>implying

I preferred it when he bitched about random nothing topics, when he became a drama channel things started going downhill fast.

>story
>time
>""""""animator"""""

at least he's not circletroonsHD.

In late 2015 to mid 2016 when he starting making videos involving YouTuber dramas that killed his quality

stopped watching it when everything about his videos took a weird turn on trump. like not evem related to him, he just threw him and it was tiring because i didnt want to see his face at all as every media was blasting his name and face to the point of tiredness

britbong

Attached: sus.png (500x500, 108.88K)

I hate you

Probably in high school.

back when everyone thought he was just playing a funny dumb character. Once it was revealed that he was actually being genuine most of the time it retroactively ruined his content. Also learning that that's his actual voice didnt help

He's a bad faith commentator who only has a following because he's genuinely as dumb as his audience. It's not like he means to deceive or "grift", he's fucking stupid and his audience is happy to have someone to relate to. His covid video point by point outlines how he and others like him think. He shows that his problems with covid precautions are the impressions he gets and the arguments he imagines. It's "based" so people allow it, but it's just as pointless as some faggot saying the only reason people hate gays is Fox News and then making a lengthy "animation" addressing that point.

Even when making a poll about covid stuff, he doesn't present the issue honestly, he makes it a question of "people should have the freedom to choose" and "people should do as they're told".

Never did. Go outside and stop watching vtubers.

That is the correct way to frame the issue
You either have science and the skepticism that exists at its core (freedom), or pure dogma (do as you're told). Intentional subversion such as 'believe the science' absolutely need to be called out for the attack on thought that it is

Yeah he's a genuinely unintelligent person that presents himself as being critical when in reality he learns the most surface level ideas on a topic and forms a hard opinion on it. The problem with him making videos is that theyre one-sided, so his audience thinks he's making good points when in reality he wouldnt last a second in an actual argument because he has such a narrow minded view on things

Right before he started to ECELEB drama. Literally fell off the fucking chart as soon as he started doing drama outrage commentary.