Did he start the trend of

Did he start the trend of

>Capeshit villain needs to have a unique voice, say profound shit, and talk a lot

Examples: Loki, Mandarin(Trevor), Ronan, Ultron, Lex Luthor(Jesse Eisnberg), Thanos

Attached: the-dark-knight-rises-a0375bb3-1634034091.jpg (480x720, 58.81K)

No

Im still mad they made the cool mandarin a fake and instead we got another shitty business suit villain in his place. Even the "real" mandarin we got years later in shang chi is boring as fuck because they took all the cool theatrics and gimmicky outfits away from him because SJW gooks thought it was racist or something

/thread ty satan

I don't think Loki or Ronan were philosophical about their motives, they were just out for power and revenge, respectively. They were just grandiose and egotistical about it. Loki because he's a diva and Ronan because he's a psychopath.

Satan trips of truth

fpbp /thread

Now if the OP asked, "Did he start the trend of Batman villains forgoing costumes, dressing up in goodwill clothes and setting bombs" I would have said "No, that started with Ras, but Bane is literally carrying on that unfortunate tradition".

that's a generic movie villain thing really

This, obviously. No offense OP but you're sort of asking, Did movies begin when I started watching them?

Good talk, Satan.

Samefag

Not possible considering the IP count but cry more OP

newfag

Ledger and Neeson did that in this very series wtf are you talking about

Samefag

pathetic

Attached: niggerisyou.jpg (370x111, 6.35K)

>Capeshit villain needs to have a unique voice, say profound shit, and talk a lot

Attached: 1641228786018.jpg (1024x576, 135.56K)

Go back. Those posts came within 15 seconds of each other.

>Did he start the trend of villains having good voice acting
You know bro, I'm not sure...

I'm pretty sure that's just a trope that isn't inherent to capeshit