Imagine spending a year, maybe half...

Imagine spending a year, maybe half, pouring your heart and soul into animating this thing that you thought would make people chuckle, only for everybody to mock and trash it when it came out.

Attached: 1647415884317.jpg (1279x719, 141.01K)

They probably did it in half an hour by the looks of it.

Attached: 1610744283293.png (900x707, 26.79K)

>pouring your heart and soul into animating this thing
Imagine thinking commercial animators pour their heart and soul into anything. It's just a job, jesus. I make accounting software all day, I sure as fuck don't pour my heart and soul into that, either.

Lol owned.

Imagine animating a commercial and then a year later people still remember it and compare the newest Pixar movie to it. That sounds like big success to me.

>Boohoo industry animator sob story

Heard it a bunch of times. You have to step over a bunch of people to work in industry animation, hardly any of them are innocent. Animation is also a comfortable job, it's not hard labor or fighting a war and lots of people dream of earning a living with something like animation. And if you make junk, that's not the fault of the audience, protest the higher-ups wanting you to work on junk projects if that's what you need to do.

Rendering a second takes at least a day.

>Animation is also a comfortable job, it's not hard labor or fighting a war
Imagine thinking hard labor and soldier are the only two non-comfortable jobs that exist lmao
Imagine admitting this hard that you've never worked a day in your life

Attached: haha-lol.gif (498x361, 338.34K)

Some desperate zoomer animation student is following me around being exceptionally try hard. As I say often, this terrible representation from the industry community shows how bad they are. None of them even steps in to correct them on any occasions, so it shows they aren't any better from top to bottom. I include off-site corrections for bad behavior that is common in the community.

I can't tell if you're ESL or off your meds.

Ok Roger Rabbit.

>Some desperate zoomer animation student is following me around
Your anus is going to be so sore, spic whore.

>says the man with no job

But I can tell you're a tourist.

Keep telling yourself that, newfag.

Attached: avatars-VzecCP8vz2xzmz2T-fdK3pQ-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 37.31K)

Keep talking to the resident schizo.

The commercial is 30 seconds long.
By your logic they did it in a month's time.

per 1 shitty gpu maybe

>Comfortable job
All the animators I know of speak of working long hours and sleeping at their studios in order to get shots done in time for dailies.
It’s still work to get there and work to stay there.

Imaging growing up loving Disney and Pixar and dreaming of being the next generation of creator and instead you make this

lol no one even cared about this outside of this shithole