Are there any comicbooks that allow you to choose your own adventure or make your own in story choices in the comic...

Are there any comicbooks that allow you to choose your own adventure or make your own in story choices in the comic? Seems like something that would have happened by now

Attached: 5BFC7485-0F54-4E9C-9B5E-155538E75AB7.jpg (890x754, 127.78K)

Meanwhile by Jason Shiga. And it's great.

Pregnant lady

pregnant lady

Wow, I wonder what option Any Forums will choose

pregnant lady

Shiga has other interactive comics. Most of them are short or unpublished or both. Some of the unpublished ones had small print runs and they look amazing. Shame I might never get to read them.

Attached: meanwhile by shiga.jpg (660x384, 85.13K)

No one deserves the seat. It's up to the other three to ultimately sacrifice their comfort for one, who ever that is.

me

Me. I deserve the seat.

Me

Me.

Attached: 3ad.jpg (624x624, 43.78K)

Either A or D, B and C have feasted upon woodland brethren to support themselves, and the chair will have its vengeance on their asses.

D, here's the reasoning:
B has crutches and C has a cane, while D doesn't have anything to help her stand up for long periods of time. A looks fine standing up.

the old jew, it's the natural order

>deserves
well there should be enough chairs for everyone, if that can't be A and B can both comfortably sit down on the floor or a ledge and if someone helps them back up it should be fine. B and C are going to need a chair, though, maybe help B into an ambulance or take him home to rest?
Then we gotta ask if C or D will give up their chance at the seat as they seem fine standing, might be the case with A, too.
If we can't negotiate that way (they all want it and all think they should have it) simply do a lottery by putting names in a hat.
This assumes there isn't a person F who is perfectly fine but wants the seat because they are an asshole and don't care about the problems of others.

>deserves
whatever the owner of the seat says, goes

why not A then?

D is literally smilingly while standing.

The crutches are the only thing keeping B from being on the floor. He deserves the seat

why doesn't B and C sit on the edges of the chair, with D leaning up against the back of it.

If you have to choose one though, B looks like he's been through the fucking wringer and needs some rest.

None of them "deserve" it. Deserve is a word used by terrible winners and bad losers. A is probably in the best condition to claim and hold the seat, so if she wants it she will get it.

>D is literally smilingly while standing.
She’s so brave

C should just call the cops and let justice find a way.