I'm here to divide up Any Forums

I'm here to divide up Any Forums.

Choose one and only one.

Attached: 3AA0A9F9-9641-4E4B-B839-8EB2CCD9974F.png (2100x1344, 2.11M)

Tulip has more appealing personality, but Anne has more interesting story. I couldn't handle Owl House.

No thanks, I don’t date autists

this is the most disgusting image I've ever seen, how can you fuck up this bad on such a basic task

Dorothy from Wizard of Oz

You know what? No, fuck you user. I like all three shows and this board can lie to itself but frog owl and train fags are all the same. I pick all three and if you don't like that you can kill yourself

Attached: 0001_0015.jpg (320x240, 16.16K)

>and this board can lie to itself but frog owl and train fags are all the same.
Shut up preschoolfag

Tribefaggotry only exists on this site. Outside of this echo chamber people who like one of these shows usuallu like all three, and if they don't, they don't make thread after thread talking about how their 12 year old waifu is better than the other 12 year old. Even most of Any Forums thinks are shows are equally shit. Yall shuck and jive to the rest of Any Forums like a yellowbone to the massa when hes going to beat you, me, and his wife all equally. I like all three shows and im tired of you crabs telling me I can't. If we put our differences aside we could run this board but instead you want to prove to this board that your cunny is the least stinkiest shit. That may be important to you but I am above that. Stay in the bucket, I have wings and will fly

I too enjoy all of these shows.
They're free and i gotta watch somethin while i eat

>Yall shuck and jive to the rest of Any Forums like a yellowbone to the massa when hes going to beat you, me, and his wife all equally. I like all three shows and im tired of you crabs telling me I can't. If we put our differences aside we could run this board but instead you want to prove to this board that your cunny is the least stinkiest shit. That may be important to you but I am above that. Stay in the bucket, I have wings and will fly
Differences are for pussies, if you wanna be a little bitch who wants everyone to get along, that’s your business. But tribes are about having actual taste

Infinity Train I suppose, disappointing but even less so then the other two

Two of these shows are over already

Anne is the only correct choice

Dude you’re on Any Forums you clearly don’t date.

tulip

Please Tulip’s not half as interesting as her own reflection.

Luz please

Attached: Luz.jpg (720x507, 163.97K)

>Luz is the only one who looks like a woman
Luz

Attached: 1623038363133.png (7200x4800, 3.63M)

For committed relationship Anne
For fugging Luz

Objectively it's Owl House.
And I LIKED Amphibia more than Owl House.
then season 3 started

>differences are for pussies
So you agree with me?

Hating differences are for pussies