When nylarlethlotep sucked that guy off, what was that all about?

Anyone read this and know what im talking about? What was the meaning of that can someone explain it?

Attached: providence_6_women.jpg (969x1517, 102.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WgrE1yygZmk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is it this or Neonomicon that I always see people hate?

Its the prequel to it.

Neonomicon is the one with the infamous fish sex panels. Providence is the vastly more acclaimed one, although it doesn't have fish sex it still has its fair share of weird shit.

They were rewarding Bob for his assistance. I thought that was pretty obvious.
Neonomicon. I actually read it recently and while it is shit by Moore's standards, it's still way above what most indies and Big Two writers are capable of creating.

>both Elspeth and Whatshisface have the smirk leaning to the left
Huh. It's the little details.

Thanks. I'm a pleb when it comes to Moore's work, and I've really only ever read his Swamp Thing so I didn't even realize these three works were a series together. I guess I'll give them a read keeping in mind I already know about the fish sex stuff (which doesn't bother me in principle, but the panels I saw didn't seem very good in context).

Nylarlethlotep has needs too, user.

You could theoretically just read Providence and skip the Courtyard and Neonomicon. The characters from the last two come into play in Providence at the tail end of issue #11 and in issue #12, the finale. But you don't need to know who they are to understand what's going on, not that much.

I'm kind of in for the whole wild ride now that I know they're connected, to be honest.

Nyarlathotep doesn't fully understand humans so he's giving Robert what he thinks all gay men want, anal and oral at the same time

It was the creature's twisted way of rewarding him for his services, maybe it was sexual because Robert had released 'the blue energies of sexual release' into the stone earlier by banging some dude there

Fair enough. Courtyard for the record is much closer to a prologue than an actual big part of the story. It establishes some key elements of the world and some themes (which aren't that hard to figure out if you've already read some Lovecraft).
The good part is that Jacen Burrows illustrated all of the stories, so there's a feeling unity throughout all of them.

Alan Moore

Whatever Nyarlathotep does, don’t be surprised if it turns out he’s trolling.

isn't he just an worldly avatar for a blind idiot god?

That makes no sense, out of all of the outer gods Nyarlathotep is the one that has spent the most time amongst mankind. His main hobby is ducking with people for the hell of it.

>no fish sex
So inferior to Neonomicon, got it

When you've raised trolling to the level of sucking someone off as a joke you have reached a new level of existence.

It had a guy in a teenage girl's body switch bodies with a man in order to rape his own teenage girl body, which I think is a pretty interesting concept.

youtu.be/WgrE1yygZmk

The Shunned House was a fairly deep cut for what could of been just a reference to The Thing on the Doorstep.