Reminder

Reminder

Attached: gives you the vapors.png (1175x2241, 1.86M)

Technically, it's beastiality.

I get that it's Disney, but Fairly Odd Parents had some of the horniest, rapiest kids on television.

Attached: just stop.jpg (600x600, 17.82K)

People like to ignore how with most of the older shit simping was mocked for the sake of comedy. With this modern shit they're actively promoting simping. It's like how they used to put gay characters in stories to mock them but now they do it to promote it. Y'all know damn well that the context is different.

>Esmeralda
>16
Bullshit. Maybe in the original novel but no way in the Disney movie

Snow White is actually 14, which is even younger.

The difference is the upper left one and the middle one are edits and everyone else is 16 and just kissing, while Mei Mei's 13 and lusting for a boy in general without some promise of marriage or commitment or any stability.

This level of disconnect provides the ambiguity and reexamination that allows pedos to actually get what they want, when the age of consent should just be lowered to 16 or raised to 18 nationwide (probably the former since that negatively impacts less young couples) so there's no state-to-state disconnect on this that opens further ambiguity, and then it's never spoken of again. The hyperfocus is fertilizing analysis that will open pedos to getting what they want, because our liberal society is retarded and genuinely will give them their rights to get along.

HEY PANDA BEAR

Attached: heypanda.jpg (640x480, 18.15K)

mucho texto

>how will we shill our lazy as fuck grub hub movie to the plebs when we know they'll be wary of our giant international corporate hegemony constantly shoving garbage down their throats and demanding they pay for it?
I know! We'll make up the dumbest fucking argument against our constant shilling and then they'll see how silly their resistance to our evil media monopoly is!

Attached: aliensmokin.gif (499x427, 160.73K)

So if you're kissing someone:
1)You are automatically giving them permission or desire to marry them and will soon be wed
2)Present no sexual desire whatsoever but also somehow full relationship commitment
Is that right????
I don't know what hoops you can go thru to say "Kissing young girls is fine but girl lusting for boys is taboo and WRONG."

If she was over 18 than pedos like Frollo wouldn't want her crusty roasty ass

this is what we get for importing cheap Chinese labor to build railroads, sexual harassment from their lust-filled furfag daughters

Attached: image_2022-03-16_104951.png (1600x1170, 1.96M)

All that has since been debunked however.

Oh yeah?
How?

>I don't know what hoops you can go thru to say "Kissing young girls is fine but girl lusting for boys is taboo and WRONG."
The hoop of 'this is not real, this is animation trying to tell a narrative and promote a framework as all animation does, so what narrative is being told, what framework is being included.

>single earring
She's lusting over a gay guy.

Attached: 22f.jpg (680x680, 59.44K)

So why doesn't any of what you just said apply to Mei or Turning Red?

Snow white was 14 wasn't she?

The framework is saying your parents are wrong and you need to whore out your body for money. That's not right.

thank you for the insightful analyis
You put it better in words than I ever could

Isn't that literally the message of most of those disney princess films tho? The framework is they're hot and can get an easy life by seducing some dude. Like the message of The Little Mermaid, Cinderella or Tangled with them disobeying by saying their parents are wrong and running away to find a man to satisfy them isn't that different from what you're critiquing.

Imagine being this fucking stupid and somehow still being convinced you're not.

It's popular to shit on The Little Mermaid too so don't pretend it's not. Cinderella portrays the protagonist as moral with a good work ethic and her relationship with the prince is healthy if not idealized. Tangled is a more modern with less traditional characters that isn't preachy like Turning Red and the mother is actually evil in Tangled. You blatantly ignore the fact that that those older movies lacked the sexuality and agenda Turning Red has.

I watched The Lion King nearly every day as a kid, not sure I remember the scene where Simba and Nala made out prior to Simba's exit.