BCB -- Bittersweeet Candy Bowl

Paulo is willing to abandon the gray cat edition

Attached: 41.png (800x1106, 422.16K)

I was just joking when I said we were going to get a BCB civil war over Mike and Lucy, I didn't actually expect it to go down this route

threadly reminder that Mike did nothing wrong

I've been saying forever that the emotional heart, the Eternal Flame, is the feelings Mike and Lucy have for each other.

She can never truly hate him. She doesn't want him to hurt.

Also, here is horny edit for the last page.

Attached: Horneyedit1.png (1600x2210, 1.19M)

>or even Amaya
D:

>Saying he's friends with Mike when earlier said he's beating his shit in
???

Ok time to guess who is on which side

Team Lucy:
>Paulo
>Sue
>Augustus
>David because Paulo is there
>Jorden and the Diversity Crew are sort of allies

Team Mike:
>Daisy
>Abbey
>Jasmine because I can't think of anyone else

Fight?

Attached: 2F9DBF3D-238C-4204-ABBF-2995F946CBB3.png (1280x222, 43.07K)

Not bad but your word font needs work

>I'll stop being his friend if you want
>Just say the word
Looks like you never started dude, damn. This is worse than I expected, and all for a girl he says he's over. I mean shit even Daisy didn't go this far with Mike.

>"I'll stop being his friend if you want"

How am I not surprised but still disappointed in this dude. He is literally the worst friend in the group aside from Lucy herself.

If we get a civil war that's pretty much going to be it. Lucy is going to have more people in her corner.

Team Mike:
>Daisy
>Abbey
>Jasmine
>Stacy
>Sandy

>She doesnt want him to hurt
>Antagonizes him and alludes to ketchup incident when she is aware he is in earshot

Nah, she can piss off

On Team Mike there should also be: Haley, the rest of Haley's table, some of the other girls that had a crush on Mike like Amaya and Stacy.

Attached: bcb_blank-tile.jpg (1600x1106, 1.34M)

Amaya would stick with Sue wouldn’t she?

A little too small on some of these but good work

Yeah Amaya would go with Sue

>Sandy
Can't be on his side if she's on the other side of the globe riding hairdresser dick

Sadly I don't think we will get a Civil War style showdown. Maybe it is for the best, it'd be so over the top. Plus, Lucy wouldn't want to hurt Mike, not truly.

>She doesn't want him to hurt.

She did nothing but shit on him since she came back up until that point. She decided to be as immature as fuck about the situation and that's part of how we got to this point

>Wants to beat up his "friend" when an unrelated party pisses him off
>Dickhead to him most of the time
>Ready to dump him the second a bitch who toyed with him implies she has a beef with the guy

Good friend

She doesn’t want anyone else to hurt him except her, would be more accurate.

Yeah that sounds about right. Her Mikie. Her Maishul. All hers.

>Sandy
She could run PR and then dox Lucy and her group online, thus subjecting them to online harassment
If Sue started rallying people into a frenzy against Mike, I could see Amaya distancing herself a bit
Mike said Sandy would be visiting soon, do who knows what that'll bring

Paulo has become more of a two faced bitch than Daisy and that’s saying something

To be fair Mike was an ass to him very recently and never apologized

Paulo's been one longer not just to mike, but others, and never apologized. It's hard to feel bad for Paulo because he has a longer history of it

That's because he was never over her.

Attached: manwhore.png (485x171, 37.94K)

Yeah and Lucy led him on and played him for a chump yet here he is kissing her ass and ready to throw his supposwd friend under the bus without the slightest hesitation

>Plus, Lucy wouldn't want to hurt Mike, not truly.

I say let her Truly hurt him even if indirectly so she can actually suffer some consequences for her stupid actions. Let her realize how bad she made things get and now something's happened to Mike that possibly can't be reversed or forgiven easily if ever.

What a royal asshole, and a total simp to boot

Attached: 1453442349604.jpg (680x900, 69.32K)

On the next page, Paulo's going to hold Lucy down and piss in her mouth. And she's going to swallow.

I wonder if Paulo will still side with Lucy if she spills the details about making a move on desperate Mike who just got cheated on. Simping aside it might remind Paulo that Lucy’s kind of a bitch.

>She doesn't want him to hurt.
There is no way I can buy this narrative. Taeshi spent too much time dabbing on Mike by proxy. Lucy's a bipolar bitch at best.

>Lucy hits Paulo all the time
>Lucy uses Paulo a as rebound
>Paulo tries to get into a legit relationship with her
>She denies him
>Gets mad when he moves on
>Lucy makes out with Paulo, possibly more just to mess with him because she thought she was never coming back
>Lucy yells at Paulo for being upset that she won't be his friend
>Gets upset when Paulo doesn't 'like' her anymore.
>Despite all of that, Paulo is still willing to dump Mike for her

Paulo is a fucking God Emperor of the Simps. What a dumbass. Dude should completely be on Mike's side, she put him through even worse shit than she did to Mike. How does he not fucking get it?

Either his simpness has blinded him or he is really that stupid and I don't know what to do with him.

When will this meme end, Mike was the one who went in for the kill

Mike was also making a move on her. They were both very stupid in that moment but it was a very horny teenager thing to do.

>How am I not surprised but still disappointed in this dude. He is literally the worst friend in the group aside from Lucy herself.
Yet he is almost certainly getting cheers of support from the discord

Attached: 1465850281331.png (1280x1280, 203.25K)

I don’t disagree it looks like that, but Taeshi has literally insisted the opposite.

The smaller heads make Taeshi's framing suck in some panels but that's hardly your fault. Good work, user

What Tae said was that Lucy is the one who initiated the kiss, but it was obvious that if she wasn't going to do (while also not pulling away) Mike was going to go for it. She threw in the Lucy thing because people were saying Mike was assaulting her.

Speaking of the discord, anyone got any screenshots from today?

Mike "Simping" for Sandy makes some kind of sense because at least they were dating even if it was Long Distance. His reactions about it all weren't good but there's some sense of reason in most of them concerning her. Lucy has been so hot and cold with Paulo that there should be no good reason he's simping this hard for her.

I knew Paulo and Lucy's portion was going to be worse than the Mike x Daisy one but not this bad.

If she didn’t want it she’d have moved away or stopped him. She made a move.

Out of all the underage girls out there, Sandy is the one who found the world's only straight male hairdresser. The god of his world really does hate Mike

Paulo has no right to judge Jordan for simping for a bitch who doesn’t even like him

You know the diversity crew could end up being a negative for team Lucy. This comic is supposed to take place in 2008 right? So the 3 gay people and the slutty dog Rachel, if found out, could become social pariahs.

I mean this probably won't happen. But it'd be a easy way to make the discord crowd hate Mike even more

>Mike said Sandy would be visiting soon
I don't want to believe this because the idea of Daisy trying to claim Mike right in front of Sandy is too based for this fucking comic and I will surely be disappointed

I guess he intuited that the way she treated him has been because of her traumatic experience with Mike. He's being a lot nicer than he has to be but that's kind of his character trait. What's weirder to me is that he would give up on Mike, not that he wouldn't give up on Lucy.

Yeah but the fanbase is largely anti-Mike now so Tae had to quickly throw in some bullshit about how Lucy was the one who initiated the kiss. It's why Daisy was like "IT'S OKAY I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING" after the kiss with Mike.

I'm glad we've established that taking a BCB character at their word is obviously a mistake

Paulo has always been a hoes before bros kind of guy

>Daisy pulling a movie that Blows Sandy and possibly Lucy, Augustus, and Paulo out the water in one shot while running on a mix of courage and horny energy.

It's fun to think about but as you said it wouldn't happen. At best it'd be botched horribly.