Sex

sex

Attached: made for sex.jpg (1334x566, 43.23K)

He looks like he gets fucked by human men.

>He looks like he gets fucked by human men.
this but by short orange cats.

What's this from?

Elden Ring

I bet he smells like urine and fresh soil

puss in boots 2

Puss and Boots: The Last opportunity to have sex with that wolf

This looks like a character from a videogame.

I am 100% convinced The Puss in Boots movies are an alternative timeline where Puss never met Shrek.
That Big Bad Wolf can certainly NOT be the one we know from the main line Shrek films. Unless they reveal otherwise or that's a different Character entirely, I am sticking by my theory.

Attached: Wolf_in_Fiona%27s_bed.png (250x250, 97.63K)

isn't the wolf from Shrek from Little Red Riding Hood?

He's also the big bad wolf for the three little pigs. He's always seen hanging around the pigs in most of Shrek-related media

Attached: EzNPBRPUcAIafvm.jpg (1800x1425, 260.06K)

bump

The irony is not lost on me that this is coming out after Bad Guys, also by Dreamworks, which is about a wolf trying to shake off the image of always being a monster.

Damn they even brought back the Bloodwolf, sorry Dulcinea friends

Maybe they'll do a thing like "wait no he's actually a good guy who wants to wish for his dead wife back to life and or a better home for his family".

Attached: FN7zcocXMAAXUvj.jpg (1921x1080, 286.09K)

>That eye glow

Jesus fuck, that scares the shit out of me. Zero horny, 100% pant-shitting if they make that a recurring visual for that character. I know that's probably just me, but glowing eyes like that are my biggest phobia.

Attached: SWeyes.png (455x363, 111.58K)

Damn

You will never have it.

Same. Any werewolf or monster with pure glowing eyes are my top favorite visual-effect design.

Attached: MV5BYWJjNWJmNzAtODVhMy00N2Q3LWE5NWItZGJjNTFiMmMxZGRhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTM3MDMyMDQ@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg (1000x750, 50.12K)

For me at least, it's more about the unnatural, featureless glow. Probably because I saw picrel WAY too young.

Attached: Terminator Eyes.jpg (1920x1050, 120.34K)