Jack Black Is Back As Po!!! New Kung Fu Panda Series!!!

Jack Black Is Back As Po!!! New Kung Fu Panda Series!!!

It would be on Peacock, right?

>In the new series, when a mysterious pair of weasels set their sights on a collection of four powerful weapons, Po must leave his home to embark on a globe-trotting quest for redemption and justice that finds him partnered up with a no-nonsense English knight named Wandering Blade. Together, these two mismatched warriors set out on an epic adventure to find the magical weapons first and save the world from destruction — and they may even learn a thing or two from each other along the way.

awn.com/news/netflix-reveals-jack-back-kung-fu-panda-dragon-knight

Attached: kdk_pd110_01221509_rgb-1280.jpg (620x340, 101K)

>Wasting the 'East vs West' plotline on a TV series.

>New Kung Fu Panda Series
Again?

>DreamWorks
Oh fuck me sideways.

Wonder what made Jack Black return for a show? It's pretty rare for Dreamworks actors to reprise like that aside from Hiccup.

>Another fucking Kung Fu Panda series

How many has it been now? Counting this new one?

>Wonder what made Jack Black return for a show?
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

No it's gonna be on Netflix.

>Po must leave his home to embark on a globe-trotting quest
I just wanna see Shifu and the Five again.

Attached: DwAd9SjAyIA.jpg (525x636, 101.24K)

I didn't bother with the previous two shows because they were absolutely toddler shit and didn't even bring the cast back (except the goose because that actor is in everything), but Jack Black being back here makes me think there might be something decent here.

does anyone actually own peacock?

Jack Black confirmed on TikTok it's coming to Netflix.
Also, given how Puss In Boots got a sequel after the series, I think KFP4 might be on the works, and this show is a bridge to keep people interested in the property.

why is the english knight a female weasel and not a male fox?

Two of the head writers on Kipo are leading this series, so that's the only other reason I'll consider giving this series a shot.

Attached: kipo writers.jpg (1500x1500, 308.21K)

Honestly Jack's got a family and a comfy uppermiddleclass SoCal lifestyle plus he probably liked doing the character.

This really captures the early 00's well. Uncomfortably well.

MAKE A 2D SERIES FOR ONCE IN YOUR FUCKING LIVES

Attached: Nicolas Marlet.jpg (725x907, 193.5K)

this

Attached: 8ee96707e83048fee58508b1ce253ed9.png (1280x960, 1.47M)

The basic premise sounds solid at least, better than KFP3 and the shows we’ve gotten. My expectations are low though, since 1 and 2 were so good.

Possibly recorded during COVID lockdowns when he couldn't do any live-action stuff? He's also getting older, so on-camera work might just be slowing down in general.

that's good.

im in the same boat
ill keep it my radar but wait till i hear some reviews