Gwenpool

It's Gwensday once again. Time for a thread about everyone's favorite fangirl isekai'd into the Marvel universe.

Attached: 1500612390385.jpg (648x720, 144.8K)

Literally who?

OP wants fucked up fetish art of Gwenpool? OKAY DOKAY.

she is a pretty fun character

She is a shit character user. She is not interesting outside the meta narrativa.
The last time i enjoyed her was superior spiderman

>She is a shit character
>i enjoyed her
pick one

Attached: 1615761983131.jpg (752x940, 67.38K)

Why does Marvel hate her so much?
She was only *great* with Hastings + Gurihiru and half the time even in the original run she got some whack artist who drew her weird.
Ignoring her is worse, granted.

>you're just a weeb
I do like Japanese media yes but it's less that and more that she looks janky, like I wouldn't bitch about different artists in, say, Spider-Man unless they were really bad (and I do bitch about them in that case, half the reason the Clone Saga was unreadable and why I refuse to touch the Symbiote Spider-Man series).

Things can be simultaneously shit and enjoyable. I enjoyed parts of Gwenpool Strikes Back, for instance.

Attached: 1614718136317.png (503x344, 303.7K)

Attached: 1631729313374.png (800x450, 165.05K)

Maybe Marvel thinks she's too expensive for what she pulls in: her numbers were decent towards the end of Unbelievable, better than some of her counterparts like Squirrel Girl or Moon Girl who kept going, but Gurihiru is expensive / slow to work and thus even if she wasn't doing too bad the team was too much investment. Though I don't see any reason not to have Hastings keep on even if just working under a different artist unless Hastings is really expensive too for some reason.

I think the reason Marvel has it out for her is that a good bit of her story is driven by meta-commentary by its very nature, and that causes issues in drawing attention to the flaws of comic books as a whole: the unshakable status quo, the meddling of editors, the questionable realness of the stakes, etc. I think this sort of outlook is an incredibly useful niche to exploit, and that there's a ton of potential to keep making tongue-in-cheek jabs at your own industry while still having a serious tory, but Marvel almost seems like they're too worried what daring to poke fun at their franchise might do.

Attached: Dht6kAtX4AYpxv1.jpg (1200x1071, 130.89K)

I think I might get marriage certificates for me and my tulpas one of these days.

That's very true. Its the reason why movies like The Room, The Wicker Man, and Plan 9 From Outer Space have such a devoted following.

Best girl in comics

Attached: waifu collage_ brotherhood.jpg (3264x3264, 3.36M)

>Gurihiru is expensive / slow to work
if gurihiru was too expensive they wouldn't have made them the artist for the unstoppable wasp relaunch when the first volume was doing worse than gwenpool. moon girl stuck around for so long because trade sales were good and marvel got them to scholastic book fairs. gwenpool's comics had dipped below 15k and were dropping fast and trade sales didn't make up for it.

This is the same person , you can tell because he keeps posting the same opinions and pictures all the time and gets really butthurt about being asked to post " a gwenpool page that is actually good"

She is shit, her book is asunfunny as her

>14 replies
>11 unique posters
>four of those are the same person
Based DC retard.

>I am zonepool tulpa user
I don't know why I'd ever willingly give myself schizophrenia

Attached: 1600287828156.png (757x555, 355.21K)

Proxy posting, phone posting, etc

I still want to see her interact with America Chavez as they potentially provide opposite attitudes to the same idea
One arrived in the Marvel universe with knowledge and no power with her family fully intact
The other arrived with power and no knowledge of what she was getting into. After losing her entire family.

I think it would also be fun for America to absolutely hate Gwen with a burning passion. For willingly abandoning what was stolen from her

What's the opposite of Occam's razor?

Mental Gymnastics

>Based DC retard.
Bait reply as to try to keep the thread alive

>I still want to see her interact with America Chavez
Did they not have any interactions in West Coast Avengers? Also America Chavez got retconned so she the lesbian dimension she came from wasn't real.

This is also op

SO ANYWAY
>I think I might get marriage certificates for me and my tulpas one of these days.
Would they let you do that? The people in power I mean.