Even though he's voiced by a Mexican, Black Hat doesn't really have a Hispanic accent in the English dub...

Even though he's voiced by a Mexican, Black Hat doesn't really have a Hispanic accent in the English dub. I know lots of American voice actors who can't do a convincing British accent (the opposite is also true. Very few British actors can do American accents).
Yet someone whose first language is not even English is able to do a convincing Queen's British accent.
This might also be because Alan is a huge Britanophile.
I can assure there are more English speaking Mexians out there than Spanish speaking Americans either way. Americans are the largest monolingual nation out there.
I think the resources matter too. Alan probably learned English by watching Invader Zim undubbed. An American who wants to learn Spanish doesn't have that man resources.

Attached: 1645709434956.png (1280x712, 535.75K)

>This might also be because Alan is a huge Britanophile.
based, british people are subhuman

an american can't watch spanish dubbed cartoons? I do it all the time and it's taught me a shit ton of spanish. Invader Zim has a terrible spanish dub though.

Perhaps he should get another voice, but I can't think of anyone doing it in english besides Alan

>Black Hat doesn't really have a Hispanic accent in the English dub
what makes you think that character is spanish? asides that the creator is mexican?

OP is a fucking retard

based opinions

>Black Hat MUST be pointy and sharp! avoid "smothing" edges.
BASADO, BASADO, BAAAASAAAADOOOOOOOOO.

Doesn't Invader Zim have two Spanish dubs? Specifically, I think there is a Latin American and a Spanish European dub.
Zim is voiced by a woman in the latin American dub for some reason.

Reading comprehension

> Very few British actors can do American accents
Every other day I find out an actor I always thought was North American was actually British the whole time, so I’m not sure about this. I found out Robert Pattinson was from the UK like a week ago

so is this show out of Mexico and is it good

>so is this show out of Mexico
No. It's a hateful fart cartoon

and is it good
Very good, which is why it won't ever leave Mexico.

>Zim is voiced by a woman in the latin American dub for some reason.
men can't make good high pitched sounds

Where can I watch this? I've tried youtube, I've tried google, I've even tried a free trial VPN but I can't find it anywhere. Is there a stream on some 3rd party site I don't know of?

a better question is to ask if her dubbed voice will have an accent when she finally get her episode

Attached: 1639231970460.jpg (800x1000, 95.24K)

the term is anglophile

I know this French guy who was obsessed with posh British culture. He was part of a very wealthy family. He spent many years learning English in high school and university. Then, he hired a native British gentleman to teach him to speak English exactly like a Britishman and get rid of his accent. He would read English literature for hours everyday.
Instead of wine and croissants, he preffered tea and crumpets. He dressed like a Victorian gentleman when going outside and it was said that first glance, you would think that he's native English speaker. He loved shocking everyone when he revealed that he's French. Is this what an anglophile is?

ello guvnor muy name i BLA' AT'

yes

I like Alan's voice. It's cheesy and reminds me of 80's cartoon villains.

I mean, its only right to be obsessed with the fruits of your prior conquests
All the best brits have always been normans.

Did they finish translating the book?