Multiversus

Surprised. Figured Any Forums would talk about this.

Attached: capsule_616x353.jpg (616x353, 82.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KEeHnlMaAeM
videogamesrepublic.com/dataminers-reveal-an-incredible-list-of-characters-for-multiversus/
strawpoll.com/polls/40ZmdMGV4ga
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The roster is shit.

The only thing that bothers me about it is how all 5 CN reps are from the more modern shows.

Heres a quick rundown of the people who got datamined/leaked for Multiversus

youtu.be/KEeHnlMaAeM

I hope all the shitposts result in them putting Jotaro in it, so I can have him and Bugs Bunny in the same game

Considering over 20 character were found in the playtest's data, I'm pretty sure the game's future roster is gonna get a tad crazy.

From what I hear, there's voiceline in the game wishing the player a happy birthday. Just imagine, your top pick, wishing you a happy birthday.

I figure its part of the fact that they were already part of brawlhalla, so they already have something to work with, combined with wanting some modern representation. They also fight a lot so it's not hard to come up with an original moveset.

Who knows they might add in more older characters as the game goes along and figure out a fitting moveset for them.

Interesting, is there a screenshot of a Any Forums thread going into detail of this? Looks like a good roster and I find it baffling they still don't show more footage
oh that's cute

Attached: Nubia multiversus.jpg (670x670, 65.87K)

Is this real?
videogamesrepublic.com/dataminers-reveal-an-incredible-list-of-characters-for-multiversus/
Because it has Disney and Marvel characters

Do the skins play slightly different or is it just cosmetics?

Information is kinda scattered all over the place, but there was files in the game's data that referenced a ton of characters, including some non-WB stuff like Hulk and Eleven. There was even some stage files for stuff like Mordor, a Space Jam court and the Watertower.

Here's the current poll: strawpoll.com/polls/40ZmdMGV4ga

I think it's just a skin, but they will definitely have different voice lines. No way in the modern year they make a black skin voiced by a white chick.

They're just cosmetics, but skins based on different characters like Nubia and Cake have different voices.

I'm impressed there are so many and apparently all have interactions with each other

I want Project Exonaut back. Or at least a download for it. Also FPBP.

Attached: hqdefault(2).jpg (480x360, 16.82K)

You do know that other Warner games have skin with different voices?

>shit like craig of the creek gets in
>2 SU characters
>no regular show characters
>every CN character is from 2010 or later
DOA

>Implying you won't play it so you can the snot out of Steven

>only 2 SU characters
Good

That is indeed the best reason to play the game. Gonna spend the entire first day getting to know the whole roster against Steven.

Attached: multiversus fun.png (1819x1258, 2.62M)

Injustice does it

I’m raping everyone with Steven

Attached: Superman jobs.png (1600x1600, 364.1K)

Wile when

Attached: wile-phone.png (651x387, 612.19K)

>sweats internally

Attached: 01a0f37ed929620e66e34877cd7b4a7b.jpg (640x730, 80.47K)

Same I will be the campiest player and try to time people out.

Come up with some interactions.