The nightmare is almost over

The nightmare is almost over

Attached: 4CB558AD-66D8-4E8D-9AE5-4D4877556581.jpg (470x546, 216.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/co/thread/98834071
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Disney is shorting the Owl House
Buy Amphibia calls!

Are you losing money on this?

I honestly hope that Dana Terrace and Alex Hirsch go missing on a plane ride over a jungle so you people will stop making dedicated threads bitching about them.

Diamond hands

Based

So should I watch Owl House?
There seem to be quite a fanbase here, but that doesn't really mean much.
And a friend said he really liked it, but he has mostly shit tast.

The real question is, where to get reliable recommendations.

I’m not exaggerating that the entire “fanbase” solely revolves around there being a couple of the same sex. Over 90% of the fandom has been proven to have come after the Grom episode that aired 7 months into the show’s run and started making them canon lgbt.
If you are into that or want to fap to the character designs you could give it a watch. If you’re into anything else for animation there’s far better shows to give a shot first regardless of what your preferences are

It's your typical harry potter clone. Coomers like it because they want to fuck the old witch, and troons like it because it features lesbians, but ultimately it's very run-of-the mill "Magic is real" story. You're better off just watching tiktok videos.

The gist of what I've gotten from the fans here is that they're more into the characters rather than the overall plot, or even how each character fits into the plot.

If you're going to watch it, I'd say find a character you like and only watch the episodes they have major roles in.

I'm not exaggerating when I say the entire "hatedom" of solely revolves around there being a couple of the same sex. Over 90% of the bitching for this show has been proven to have come after the Grom episode that aired 7 months into the show’s run and started making them canon lgbt.

The show's pretty enjoyable, but its impossible to have a real discussion of it on here. Psychotic /starvs/ spics that flooded the board nonstop over wanting to self-insert as Marco and fuck bitches no longer have their spoilt show, and when they saw another disney show that didn't cater to their tastes they went ballistic and still throw meltdowns to this day over one gay ship. They still haven't forgiven for Jackie and will never stop their tantrum until they're catered to again.

>S2 ends the day of my birthday
the best gift they could give me is to shit the bed completely so everyone can move on from this shit show.
I hope the 44 minute specials also air this year just so we can't get rid of this early

NTA but it doesn't work when most people here hated the show before Grom was even a thing. The second Hexside was introduced, it was over for this show.
it's bad. It's not absolutely horrendous, you could find it fun here and there, but it's genuinely not a good show.

>Over 90% of the bitching for this show has been proven to have come after the Grom episode
Kek you were not here before the pandemic and it’s showing

desu they hated it before the show even first aired because their wasn't a male character on the cover. After Grom it just became their new excuse to express that sentiment.

>There seem to be quite a fanbase here
>And a friend said he really liked it, but he has mostly shit tast.
put on 1 on 1 and it's obvious

demomic show finally coming to an end

Attached: 1643068467198.png (720x673, 477.53K)

Those specials are just gonna be POV shots of the viewer pounding Eda's pussy

>desu they hated it before the show even first aired because their wasn't a male character on the cover.
Wrong. People were mixed on it because it was yet another magical girl show coming off the end of Star Vs. while others were intrigued by it because of the "horror/comedy" genre tag it got.

desuarchive.org/co/thread/98834071

This was the very first thread about Owl House.

bravo Dana

Attached: 1504106180706.gif (250x219, 208.21K)