Proud Family: Louder and Prouder

Is this a black woman thing? Latest Proud Family episode has Penny’s singing voice be all deep

Attached: CECE45DF-B722-459C-8BE1-ACCC9E29B379.png (340x720, 252.86K)

dat everythin

Attached: 1601818993633.gif (254x254, 175.25K)

episode was surprisingly solid, maybe it was because it focused on every character instead of just penny's friends

Yeah didn’t expect to like Lizzo

Based

You guys don't know much black women dont you

Except for the ones lurking on here and a girl I went to elementary school with and haven’t interacted with since outside of facebook, no. I do not know any black women.

I do, since I'm black. Black women are trash, less trash than white women. Trash none the less.

>the ones lurking on here
yeah you see the first thing about black women is that they sure as hell dont come here
>black women are trash
>less trash than white women
your safe... for now.

Attached: restraint.png (800x450, 298.5K)

> black women sure as hell dont come here
I see you were not present for the other recent Proud Family threads.

Maybe Penny is an alto?

I fetishize them
Does that count?

fpbp

Yum

Attached: 1629881818777.png (1920x1007, 1.42M)

Which one

>yeah you see the first thing about black women is that they sure as hell dont come here

But we do.

yes

Disney, I know you want to appeal to the black community, but how in the blue balled fuck do you expect them to watch the show past the throng of slobbering white boys begging for one chance to tap that thicc ebony goddess?

Attached: 1540999734962.jpg (320x283, 17.22K)

Good as hell

Fellow darkie here. As long as they are based and cute, they are both ok. I used to like white ladies until they all got brainwashed by leftoids.

Idk, the "BBC Only" meme just made me think that many are poisoned and cringe.

I wish i didnt lurk as much, its getting kinda dull hereespecially with the lack of talkback threads
the proud threads got pretty redundant, seeing a bunch of asians and white boys dissect black media was not entertaining

I wouldn't really consider Proud Family as black media.

The show with a predominantly black cast and characters, which deals with black culture, often satirizing black celebrities, isn't "black media"?
Then nothing is.

Predominantly black cast and characters? Yes. Deals with black culture? Not too much.

The show witch a black creator that focus on a black family and black culture isn't black media?

Attached: Proud family creator.jpg (225x225, 18.19K)