How did Batman TAS get away with it, Any Forums?

How did they get away with having Baby Doll flash her underwear so often in an American cartoon from 1992?

Attached: babydoll.jpg (480x360, 13.7K)

They didn't anticipate people like you watching cartoons.

She's a baby. She's not flashing anything.
There was a time when some things were not only off-limits, but so off-limits that it didn't even cross people's minds. Those were the days.

Those are bloomers that are worn on top of underwear

Attached: mc1ght.png (650x416, 312.29K)

She was in her 20s.

You can thank the internet for having less unintentional loli fanservice. People will either bitch about it or get off to it, you can't really get away with it these days.

The same way Back to the Future began with a boy spending most of his free time with an old weirdo and nobody thought it implies anything.

Retards got a voice on the internet thanks to social media and now every little thing is overanalyzed by them.

Attached: it was a different time.png (640x480, 363.43K)

its a diaper

There was no social media that time for nutjobs to complain ...
They could of course write a letter to the studio ... But ...that was too much work ....

No they would do it, but they were never validated by a response. They didn't publish them either so crazies never had a chance to gather

Parents groups writing letters of complaints to the networks was actually a big deal in the 80s and 90s. This was innocuous though. Nothing remotely sexual about it. This page has all the things Timm was told they weren't allowed to show on Fox.

Attached: bruce timm can't show this on television.jpg (1280x1665, 773.86K)

>The same way Back to the Future began with a boy spending most of his free time with an old weirdo
Isn't it heavily implied from like, the first ten minutes that Marty housesits or dog walks/dog sits for Doc? And the only reason he comes back even after the job is done is because he has a bunch of cool gadgets like a gigantic amp he can fuck around with. It's not like the movie just has them hanging out with no implied backstory.

Underwear is clothing. It's not even bare skin. How many layers do you puritans need? I know you won't be happy until women are nothing but eyes peeking out from under their slavery tarpaulins.

As a braindead and socially unaware kid it struck me as Doc being an adoptive grandfather or the estranged essentric uncle figure.

Same way so,e shots not all of panties which are actual panties btw not bloomers aren't censored in original dub of Sailor Moon unless shot seem bit too questionable or PPG showing the girls shirtless, people didn't think about sick fucks like you.

Doc told Marty stories about banging French thots and killing Nazis in the war probably.

She's an adult who permanently looks like a kid. I haven't seen the show in years and even I know this. Come on.

By drawing her in Tiny Toons style.

Attached: hey mario how we get away with this.png (720x540, 715.83K)

Preferably we go full towel rack. Women would like that anyway because their fat American bodies would finally be free from the Male Gaze.

Attached: 14BAE25D-4319-49DE-B58B-E17A0C299C9B.jpg (582x572, 126.77K)

More likely he came to America with Project Paperclip.

I got a fetish for this stuff, both split second panty shots and bloomers. Post more.

She was like 40 years old.