Does anyone here like the show Gravity Falls ?

Attached: gravity_falls_mabel_and_dipper_inspect_an_ancient_text.jpg (620x391, 81.01K)

I want Mabel to lick my asshole

no

No

I want Dipper to lick my asshole

Yes.

yes

No, everyone hates it.

I had fun with it. I’d say i enjoyed the first season a lot more than the second one though.
Pretty background visuals, good sound, and if not good “plot” writing, than good “scene” writing. I really like Stan - not only the most entertaining character on the show, but by far the most compelling

Yes, everyone likes it.

I didn't have fun with it. I’d say i enjoyed the second season a lot more than the first one though.
Ugly background visuals, bad sound, but if not bad “plot” writing, than bad “scene” writing. I really dislike Stan - not only the least entertaining character on the show, but by far the least compelling

maybe

Attached: file.png (724x595, 533.5K)

On a board dedicated to comics and cartoons everyone hated one of the most praised cartoons in recent history. Buy palladium!

Attached: Bill Searching.gif (500x240, 929.15K)

It's okay. The writing is sharp sometimes, about on par with season 4 Spongebob. I think the worst thing about it is how much it incorporates cryptids, cryptography and the paranormal into its identity. Now any show that attempts those themes will be compared (unfavorably) to Gravity Falls. This is in spite of the fact that GF didn't even come close to properly utilizing its premise to its full potential. All those weird mysteries? Didn't matter. All those hidden messages? Just foreshadowing for the generic apocalypse villain. Every question in the show can be answered with "Bill Cipher". Imagine if the X Files explained away every single episode as just being a byproduct of some generic villain with no character depth beyond "I want to destroy everything for shits and giggles"

Overall, 6/10 show. Worth watching once, not twice

Only possible if you’re Robbie or a Manataur

Robbie is shit and toxic. And presumably killed by bill.

Manatuars whorship Dipper.

Attached: c1479720ec32323e939a3580c08bee85_copy_109x707.png (109x707, 48.16K)

Bill misinfo

Great fanart and cute fics from this show.

Attached: e36457940069d383e037fd87e71c1d4c.jpeg_copy_689x928_copy_689x802.jpg (689x802, 258.14K)

Before this becomes another coomer thread here are my thoughts.
It was a fine show with great writing, whoever that was mostly for the clever jokes, and sharp dialogue, the characters themselves where pretty generic.
The show itself is pretty episodic monster of the week with stuff, that is fine but the marketing and the show itself treated it like it was some big ongoing mystery filled with conspiracies with all the cypher aesthetic but the show is far from that so in that sense I think the show didn't deliver.
The show did a bad job juggling their main characters, Dipper feels like the main character instead of sharing it with Mabel, the problem here is that Mabel became so vapid and disinterested from the main plot that she didn't felt like a protagonist which i think its a problem when the premise of your show is about a pair of twins solving miseries.

I want to fuck Mabel so bad

Tacking onto your thoughts, the show overcompensated Mabel losing agency by forcing the plot to revolve around her. Not as a character, but as a device; the princess in the castle that needed to be preserved at all costs.

>Now any show that attempts those themes will be compared (unfavorably) to Gravity Falls.
Naw Martin Mystery holds up better