Anime arty style in western 3D animation: The Movie

>Anime arty style in western 3D animation: The Movie

Attached: Disney Lover India - TURNING RED - Kitten's Test Hindi Clip [FOei24DZPzU - 890x480 - 0m53s].png (890x480, 411.96K)

Only the most superficial and shallow imitation. The French have done much better at achieving an anime feel and learning from their skill, but a decade or so later people in Los Angeles animation still expect their gold star for doing it badly.

Looks more like Steven universe, games animation or Homestuck.

>Western artist try not to use big glassy sparkly anime eyes as a gag challenge

Go back to

>anime invented big eyes

>butthurt boomer: OP

This segment actually has some of the best animation in the movie, I loved this part

Attached: kitties.jpg (2239x1213, 357.22K)

>seething zoomer: the reply

>based ranma
>based toriyama
>based sailor soldiers
And for once it's a good thing!

I don't think most people, much less most user (aka. retarded) understand just how it is to seamlessly translate 2D styles into actual 3D forms. Not just Paperman where it's drawings textured on top of 3D models. TR actually tailor made their shit to be perfect translations. I'm still really impressed.

Lupin is the only 3d anime movie that can rival it

The only thing perfect about turning red is being perfect trash.

>grubhub is anime
seek hep

it's grubhub with occasional anime eyes and mouths

Am I supposed to applaud the 3D fags for aping based 2D animation, when what I would prefer is that the West just return to 2D animation as a general principle? I have no love for Pixar under any circumstances.

Attached: faye look.gif (500x375, 1.04M)

This movie legit looks like horrible garbage
The Lupin movie is based. nothing is gonna top that film for a while

>Anime

Was this suppose to impress us?

I am sure keys being dangled in your face would also impress you.

seems like a reaction image. don't know how new you have to be to not realize that but since you are enjoying this dumpster fire of animation. I'm guessing very

Reaction how? Are you constipated?

I mean animation people know that it's hard to do, but it still looks like shit and I wish it was a better movie.

Attached: 55109.jpg (1020x737, 85.8K)

>well thought out technical assessment
>"w-well you're just a fucking BABY"
Every day Any Forums manages to get worse and worse.

I never said it was a great movie.

fuck off disney intern.

Nope, but your head full of coconuts disdaining anime girl reaction face. seriously how fucking new are you?