Are you all excited for the new futurama revival that's coming next year...

Are you all excited for the new futurama revival that's coming next year? Hopefully they won't add NFTS or push the fake news of Biden winning legitimately.
Thoughts on image?

Attached: the_zoidbergs_by_shadowgirl416_d6lpq8p-375w.jpg (374x294, 23.37K)

My thoughts are you're a faggot

sage

Everything has already been answered so it baffles me they want to continue the show.

I'm quite certain that girl will be gone with a single line of explanation at most, and Zoidberg will go back to being his usual mistreated self

Attached: 1628215755654.jpg (600x338, 35.52K)

Math has always been a pretty big part of the show; they're well aware that eighty-one is more than seventy-four.

Hard to say really since Moe is actually allowed to be happy now. Why not Zoidberg?

How….could they even produce?

Better be some clone shit considering that Zoidberg is still alive. And the fact that he's an alien lobster.

Kif can reproduce with anything, why not Zoidberg?

Oh I forgot that his species dies when they reproduce. Glad to know because the thought of him having sex is gross.

It's one of those things that's technically intriguing. If it's shit then it's shit but I don't see the harm in continuing it either.

I'll be curious enough to watch it, but it's also sad to know that a genuinely good series can't just be left alone anymore until it's wrung out so many times that no more money can be milked from it.

Attached: 354086.jpg (1360x768, 342.32K)

I don't think her VA emilia clarke is doing anything other than Secret Invasion so maybe

Sage is against the rules user

Then why did they show Zoidberg's parents in a flashback to when he was a kid?

It’s been established that Zoidbergs species have a particular mating habit which results in their deaths shortly after.

Cuckholding

>fake news of Biden winning legitimately
Oh no, we've got another braindead fucker here
then again, it's Any Forums so I shouldn't be surprised

I don't want to be the guy who reminds everyone of this but...
Fry fucked Leela in Zoidberg's body.

Jizzing would canonically kill Zoidberg.

Your the retarded one here sir, you have a former president rent free in your head. You seem like one of the people who enjoyed Attack of the Killer App

But Fry was able to have sex with Leela while inhabiting Zoidberg's body to do so, so I assume the issue is that death is only a result of him breeding with one of his own species