Amphibia

New promo art, looks like Anne is going to jail

Attached: 1647370667357.png (1910x2268, 79.14K)

Lying low my ass.

>suit anne
Never thought I needed this

What do you think is coming up aside from an inevitable book/graphic novel?

Attached: 20220316-133709.jpg (720x244, 42.75K)

Technically she is lying low in the pic

Are... are people really taking promo art seriously? Weirdos. Do they think she'll be in a fancy suit while she does it?

The majority of promo art are pretty much AU's or "remember that thing?". To the point I wouldn't be surprised if this is just a reference to some movie/tv show jenn likes. We've got both kingdom hearts and scott pilgrim AU promo art for fucks sake.

Attached: fdnhhh0h4o571.jpg (2810x4096, 925.18K)

>Amphibia pics that strike fear into the hearts and minds of Any Forums

Attached: images (1).jpg (729x421, 41.14K)

>Anne Boonchuy your under arrest.
>What for breaking into the museum? Lying about where Sasha and Marcy where? Fleeing from the FBI?
> Stealing from the thrift store, we take that shit seriously.
Owl House Crossover Special.

I’d rather not have an Owlhouse cross over, at least not now. I think doing a ln event after both shows end could work but not right now.

disney puts out promos on wednesday

There's also probably gonna be a interview or two, and the press release that list special guest stars is out within the next 7 days. Maybe some merch too.

Anyone hyping up more is being silly.

I still think there's going to be a scene where the characters are running through dimensions teleport past the Owl House and Hooty tries to point them out to Luz and co and they ignore him.

I'd just like a silly joke.

Anyone working on any fanfiction?

Depends on how many quotation marks you're willing to put around "working"

But yes, I'm """""""""""Working""""""""""" on some. My problem is I always give up when the show/book/game is coming back. I feel no need to give when I'm about to receive. That and I prefer not to have canon come in and ruin wip's I have.

Eh dont sweat it, I've been go through the same, I've got to start that big Owl House crossover I was planning on starting later in the year but I've moved it closer because the shows coming to an end soon.

What weee you working on just out of intrest?

That’s a cameo not a cross over.

Kinda, it’s hardly working but off and on. In a writers slump.

She deserves jail time.

She was already a 13yearold kid that lived 5 months without the internet. Jail time clearly won’t break her.

Well don't give up. I know its hard but it's worth it in the end.

A boating adventure that revolves entirely around a siren. I mean the damn thing shows up in my prologue following the boat.

And in case you don't know, a siren is an aquatic olm that lacks back legs. So you can understand why canon could easily come in and just fuck things up till all my motivation to finish the damn thing is just completely gone.

It's why I stick to 1k one-offs. It's easier to write "marcy and sasha helping out at thai-go" in a couple hours then sitting down and planning out something that becomes 13k words before I say fuck it and never touch it again. And if you care, it's more "marcy helps out at the register while sasha goes "what am I, your mother?" everytime someone asks for a refill" kind of story

Also... fuck editing, all my homies hate editing, and I understand why people who do this alot just get a beta reader to do it for them.

Attached: all my homies hate editing.png (1296x880, 21.88K)

But she won't like it.

That sounds really fun but I can see why you're having problem with it. Does that Marcy and Sasha story exist because I've wanted to see that story done at Least once.

Editing, just editing is just god Jesus fuck it, I mean I knownits a death sentence on this site but I'm on the spectrum and my writing skill aren't that good(as you can tell from this disjointed post) but when I read it I find it easier to feel a but more worthless. On the plus side though I have a lot of people on Ao3 who generally love my work do thT makes it worth while.

Hope you do publish it one day user, even if canon ruins it we need more cool sailing adventures.