What are the chances Adam is actually evil in this? I feel like The Rock will only allow him to be an antihero at best

What are the chances Adam is actually evil in this? I feel like The Rock will only allow him to be an antihero at best

Attached: 5C63AAA0-E649-458E-A2C8-719C5A4B822D.jpg (314x200, 23.11K)

>Rock will only allow him to be an antihero at best
Yes, BA has always been portrayed as such.

This negates the fact that I won't see it.

well Shazam references him and the bad shit he did so he at least started out evil, but I assume by the events of his movie he will have mellowed out into an anti-hero or the movie will be about that process

I would bet almost anything this gets retconed and he’s either innocent or was forced to do that for some tragic reason

BA has always been a more egoistic Shazam. Sometimes heroic, often an antagonist, and usually teams up with villains only to betray eachother.

The Rock would never play someone truly evil. He thinks it’s bad for his image. So he’ll be an antihero in this and a soft one at that. Also if he ever meets the Marvel family they’ll only be antagonistic at first and then they’ll team up to fight a bigger threat in the 3rd act after which he’ll join them.

Wasn’t he a genocidal maniac?

Since he’s arriving in the present, I assume his dark deeds are already in the rear view and that this is a redemption story. He still has to fight Captain Marvel so he probably won’t be too squeaky clean.

he will be good for his people but bad for the world

>the only actual "villain" movie has been joker
hate this. the rock couldnt even bother to agree to get some cgi pointy ears, how insecure is this faggot.
saddest thing is he played one of my fav villains ever in that doom movie.

Except for Sinestro. He actually respects him.

>DC bending the knee for The Rock
>Black Adam is not a villain anymore
LMAOOOOO IS THIS THE POWER OF FANCASTING?!

i reaaally hope we get chemistry between these two

Attached: jsa-26-2[1].png (750x477, 667.58K)

Only for the greater good

He straight up turns a random dude to dust in the very little footage we've seen. No hesitation, no questions, just murder.

I'm thinking it's gonna be pretty based.

Why does this thread give me deja vu

when his wife died or some shit

Oh okay totally justified then

Any Forums has been bitching about it since the movie's announcement.

>Any Forums has been bitching about it
What? Would they REALLY ever do that?
Are you SURE?

Attached: 20220313_225302.png (417x291, 108.59K)

>always
He did the villain dance before going the antihero route, like most comic-book anti heroes.