Need Help

Going on 24 stuck in rut in life. Can't make enough money to advance in life. Planning on going back to school for Art. Wanted to draw and animate as a career my whole life. Really need the help guys, anything. Ask anything I'll do my best to answer.

Attached: venmo.jpg (370x749, 24.28K)

LOL

Your post makes me sad

Attached: 1647410673567m.jpg (820x1024, 107.3K)

OP: Then help me help you to be less sad by helping out my venmo.

OP: plz

Post your art first

Boo hoo nigga

OP: Better yet I can show you my art Instagram page and Ill show you a newer picture I haven't uploaded yet. I have a ton more planned to upload.

My Art Instagram page is @codest_art. The pic included is a character idea ill upload later not finished, gonna be part of a larger picture WIP

Attached: sneak.jpg (434x578, 22.8K)

OP: That's okay man, I get it.

OP: sorry replied to wrong post was meant for the Boo hoo guy

OP: Ill upload some older backlogged ones to the insta in a bit too if that helps me seem more legit.

OP: I'm a huge faggot

OP: Impostor!

Attached: 1634410504740.jpg (365x380, 22.79K)

If you’re actually serious you don’t need to go to school for art. Do online courses and don’t go 100,000 dollars in debt for some private art school

OP: Im not going to a community college to take their offered art classes. its not that crazy but with the amount of classes and equipment, the price does stack.

OP: Well hello there

Not going to make it. Work on your fundies if you're really serious about art instead of begging for money on Mongolian basketweaving forums. /ic/ has a ton of resources.

.t artist

OP: Understandable. I just think it's worth a shot. I know what yall are capable of together.

>Wanted to draw and animate as a career my whole life
Pencils are cheap, paper is cheaper. If it's been your life calling, you should be pretty good by now, at least beyond /beg/.
In any case, I'm just going to assume someone is fucking around and linking someone else's payment app.

OP: Not fucking around, Yeah Id say im above beginner at least. And yeah Ive been drawing just paper and pencil most of my life but trying to get into doing it professionally is a big switch to mostly digital. plus ive only ever actually taken one art class.