Remember that one time Harley Quinn killed a bunch of children using exploding video games?

Remember that one time Harley Quinn killed a bunch of children using exploding video games?

Attached: kQ1aAJi.jpg (666x1024, 382.62K)

And now she's a justice league member.
Ok.

Attached: Pipimi interview .png (490x536, 156.9K)

She didn't kill anybody. Those were just post-natal abortions.

No she isn't.

something vie wondered ever sinc ei saw this: how does that even work? did they atleast explain it with some sort of pseudo science or is it simply "they downloaded an explosion"

You're right, user. I'm sorry I lied.
No, wait. What's this pic doing here?

Attached: harley-quinn-justice-league.jpg (740x427, 98.7K)

Still better than Duke Nuke'em Forever.

How the mighty have fallen

>variet cover means she's on the league.
No
You wanna know who is on the league? Shazadam who has killed more people than Harleys 37

I just thought she uploaded a program that was too strong for the device overclocking to the point that it exploded.

Looks like a DS cart filled with an explosive that goes off when booted up after being updated.

So you won't bring up Mary Marvel?

Mary has nothing to do with it. Shazadam is actively on the league right now

Will DC eventually have to retcon this? Isn't Harley a superhero now?

It was never brought up after the issue of the events, so it can pretty much be non canon.

She did nothing wrong, gothamites can go suck a dick.

Based

Attached: glaVNyC.gif (200x150, 1.89M)

>gaymurrs
>human

Attached: 562622.png (600x629, 371.8K)

I hope they wait several years and then after Harley is about to be presented with the key to the city, a bunch of angry moms march up onto the stage and admonish Harley, and then the crowd boos her while she pouts and slinks away.

Wasn't Lex also a JL member at some point?

You fuckers want to do Harley in the Justice League, this is how:
1. She is effectively under house arrest and cannot, under any circumstance leave the Satellite outside of League Business
2. She acts more or less as the team's psychiatrist in an official capacity.
I don't really have any big ideas outside of this and I mainly say this because I like the idea of her doing a psychiatry thing in a scene that slowly reveals she's talking to her patient while in a cell herself.

I thought they waved it off as all a dream or her not being the real Harley