Any news on this? Will it be good?

Any news on this? Will it be good?

Attached: 342E6914-E072-4123-A45E-C7E1BCF4CBFF.jpg (1440x1440, 320.18K)

Disney only makes Leftist shit. Damn Jews.

Romeo and Juliet except in Wakanda.

Funny how the woke types are praising it for ‘representation’ when the story itself it cut directly from European history.

I can guarantee not a single zoomer on that production team knows who Anansi is.

>Romeo and Juliet except in Wakanda.
They literally did that shit in the fucking 90s.

>Disney's Wakanda without Black Panther
I hate americans

Black Panther Minus Black Panther
It's mostly a black man named Jon talking to himself

>browno we wuz kangs shit again.
>good.
Nope, but the media will constantly tell you it is and how brave and strong the representation is over some dumb background art just for good boy woke points because of hypersensitivity in our culture and to disagrees might be racist!?

Attached: 30k years and afrika still live in huts.png (990x970, 652.64K)

I hope so.

>Romeo and Juliet except in Wakanda.
Starcrossed lovers is a trope that's old as fuck and isn't unique to Europe, retard.

Most popular and influential verison is Romeo and Juliet. Cope.

wakanda if he disney

wat

Niggas know the spider deity from American Gods.

Sure hope you can cope then. Starcrossed lovers are older and found in every culture. Now stay butthurt.

Kanglio and Coonliet.

>making original african kino that isn’t parroting burgershart black culture, or appropriating European culture
Fine by me, I wish it the best of luck. But it’s amusing that Wakandafrica has seemingly become its own genre. Or maybe Afropunk is a better word

Attached: AA4F8CB3-FC72-400B-8B7E-21A088C19E8F.jpg (734x734, 75.58K)

More like afrofuturism, it's been a thing for a while. Think about Sun Ra, Parliament, Gayniggers from Outer Space.

Afro-futurism already a thing user

>We iz kangz n' sheit
Why do I get the feeling that, if I went back in time and altered history so that no other countries ever got involved with Africa, they wouldn't have made any meaningful amount of progress as a civilization in the time it would take white people to go to the moon and back?

are there any stories from an African civilization about star crossed lovers?

I know given Africa's history it's kind of nigh-impossible to set the story in the near past, but man I'm sick of Wakanda shit.

Give me something like, I don't fucking know, a setting in Mansa Musa's kingdom or some shit. Humanity's cradle had a couple of empires and kingdoms back in the day, it wasn't just hunter-gatherer central. Hell, I'd even take modern day Africa, that's a setting you don't ever see in media outside of that Who Killed Captain Alex movie.

At first it was cute, but now it's clear that it's always like this because they don't want to admit they're not actually interested in the now and then of African cultures.

Attached: 1601776067259.png (364x370, 92.78K)

Just call it what it is, Afro-fantasy, kek

its been 300,000 thousand years and they still live in the same huts made of mud and sticks, they never took to the sea with dreams of new possibilities, they never conquered their rich land of precious metals land or animals into submission and only fought among themselves, they hardly created any systems of skills to pass down to the next generation to better their lives past basic hunting. They were easily enslaved because they had no purpose or reason to fight because they had nothing to fight for. The have no ambition or goals and only wish to take and return nothing in exchange.

Attached: 1643524557393.png (565x720, 1.03M)