>no robutts
good start
>the tranny
ok...
>slightly more feminine marten
getting worse
>tai
ruined it

Where's Martin? I'm glad Claire's back but where's Martin.

I still don't care about anyone in these panels.

Marten is right there, don't you see him? He's just in his female suit

Sorry big tiddy robot enjoyers, it's my big dick waifu's turn.

>no robutts
>good start
The fuck are you talking about? The robots are the only thing halfway decent in this comic.

I hate this shitty webcomic

So these two got engaged in #3989 in 2019. "Next week" in comic time is months away. I doubt ol' Gephffy will show any wedding activity at all in 2022.

>Goth Girl Scouts
Boner, this is not the time nor place.

Marten doesn't get the blue-haired landwhales to donate to Geophf's Patreon, therefore he is superfluous. It's all ambiguously brown LGBTQIAKLJ girls and robutts having the lamest possible "adventures" forever.

>mfw no 7 foot big titty goth women babying me

Attached: lelleelelelel.png (614x608, 143.02K)

I wonder what this comic would be like if the characters were likable and the plot was interesting

>Goth Girl Scouts

Attached: donald duck sweat.jpg (360x360, 59.13K)

>babying

Attached: 01.gif (540x362, 342.38K)

>canoe canoodling
>not canoedling

How does the art still look like an amateur recently drew it? I know this comic's been around for a decade and it still looks bland, like the fuck.

Isn't Dora ten years older than the other dyke?

Why does the librarian dude suddenly have tits? Is he magically trans or something? Old Handstab being the Anti-Ishida is the weirdest thing.

Shut up. user. Tai fits this comic and not those studio idiot little girls

i thought that too
pretty common for same sex relationships to have a larger age gap. their dating pool is smaller, so if they hit it off with someone, they can't afford to let ten years stand in their way