My Shadow is Pink

>My Shadow is Pink is about a young boy, born with a pink shadow that loves princess, dresses & "things not for boys". This is a story of daring to be different, and having the courage to be true to yourself.
youtube.com/watch?v=dIwaQGHB1LU

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 121.66K)

This is the story of more child grooming

Pedophiles will love it.

But he's still a boy, right? They're not trying to push the whole troon "oh if you like girly things then you're just waiting to transition :)" thing, right?

Attached: Buck Status.jpg (529x667, 48.21K)

"Kids being forced to transition" is an anti-trans Boogeyman.

Far far far more common is trans kids being abused into genders they are not comfortable with. Shit like "corrective rape", beatings, torture at conversion camps.

It's like if the Nazis were complaining about Jews overcharging them WHILE they were gassing them

haha hey look Any Forums they made a cartoon about your life lol

It sounds like some bs from "assigned male" author.

Forced gender reassignment is a thing in the middle east

This is the single most globalhomo post i've ever read on this website. Jesus.

This really is Any Forumsmblr.

The comments are all, "Im a 30 year old genderflux, nonbinary, trans girl who had the same experience."

This is definitely telling parents to chop their boy's dick off if he likes pink tutus.

this is masc erasure

Please, somebody nuke us already.

As long as he doesn't delude himself into thinking he's a girl I don't mind. Funny how trannies end up reinforcing gender stereotypes, that's not very progressive of them.

I grew up in the 90's, so maybe I'm just an old fart, but when did wearing a tutu mean that a kid was trans as opposed to, "Let kids of either gender play dress-up, don't shame a 6-year old for wearing a tutu because that's fucking stupid, they're fucking six years old"?

Lame, I believe the whole "boys can like girly things and vice-versa" is a fine message I guess, but when they go with actually trying to change their gender because of their fucking interests, that's extremely bizarre to me, mainly because it just reinforces gender roles by saying "if you like girl things, YOU'RE A GIRL!" and that just seems extremely counterproductive.

Trans people in 2012: “Gender roles do not exist!”

Trans people in 2022: “Is you like pink, you are a girl and must act like it!”

Lol so obvious that this moment was infiltrated by glowies.

>his dad’s look at the end of the short

Attached: CBD839E8-2BD6-44C6-AE08-D170C2280007.jpg (1648x2049, 336.86K)

>My Dad has a shadow that’s blue as a berry, and my Mom's is as pink as a blossoming cherry
The author has a book coming out called My Shadow is Purple, where the kid is non binary because they like some pink things and some blue things, otherwise known as a normal fucking person.

because everything means a kid is trans now.

Attached: e432refrew3243423.jpg (476x834, 86.41K)

Attached: 7e2e2a9d0ee127230_c360c813_500.png (396x695, 472.89K)

We live in a fucking clown world.

Attached: 6ffdb39b-3375-5f27-972f-97dd49a98941.png (720x920, 458.48K)

what the fuck is this groomer shit?

I liked pink as a kid and I'm so fucking glad there weren't any troons around in the 90s to convince me this meant I was gay or transexual.

is... is that real??

>60 seconds in
>shadow moves like a stereotypical gay man
Very progressive

Attached: 3D4D538B-D0EE-454C-94B4-2A5E194B2849.jpg (615x473, 43.79K)