Meanwhile,in Bizarro Any Forums

>Meanwhile,in Bizarro Any Forums

Attached: gLNZYDm.jpg (650x365, 111.25K)

Any Forums is the best board

People sure talk about Hellboy a lot for being such a shitty comic.

Owl House turned out as just as good as I hoped

I'm glad Sabrina Cortugo and Dana Terrance showed all kinds of self control and we're able to write a 1 and a half long season arc that rivals a properly written shounen anime where Luz wanted to extend her olive branch as a friend and then Amity being interested in wanting to expand upon something more then that

Loved that final battle between Luz and Boscha. Reminded me of the final battle in Shield Hero where Luz, thru the sheer power of will matching something you'd only see in Berserk lets loose her final attack beating Boscha in the Wizard's duel and Amity running and jumping into her arms.

Amazingly written. God I fucking love Owl House.

Attached: Moments before Disaster.png (3648x3713, 3.81M)

A lot of people have been getting into comics now a days
Even Japan has been reading western comics
I hate it

I fucking hate the Ghost and Molly McGee it's too much lore crammed since season 1. But at least the Owl House is just plain old fun, no lore shit just goofy adventures in a fantasy world.

fpbp
also I actually like comix

Where's that one poster... "guy?" Gosh, I can't wait for him to post again! You think he'd draw something cool? :)

Attached: 1639335637295.png (317x285, 228.86K)

Yo guys? I'm checking some indie publishers called marvel and DC. They seem cool, anyone knows about them?

Yeah the guy makes such high quality stuff
And to think he's in the industry and still has time to come down here to give us some insight into the innerworkings of it and how to avoid the pitfalls to get in the industry ourselves

Catgirls are so boring, I prefer hedgehog girls.

You meme but if you actually go to those threads there are people who get insanely defensive if you even suggest their show has a plot when it clearly does.

Hellboy is definitely the best thing about his own comic. Yes siree bob.

Staying blue is my new favorite movie. Pixar just keeps getting better and better!

Can't believe Steven Universe ended with Steven killing the Diamonds.

Haven't seen something so daring since Finn's harem ending in AT.

I liked the part in the movie where the boy transforms into a gorilla, and starts break dancing in front of King Kong dad.

While his bros started rapping in the background

Is it me or the movie was implying that he got an erection with the store girl?

It was even more awkward when he started thumping his chest when he was rampaging his way back to his house. Like holy shit, that is the face of a gorilla that is horny. Plus, why did the dad have to embarrass the store girl? Literally did nothing wrong

Also, he could have killed that one girl at the party. Man, this movie was intense.

I'm happy and content with the state of comic books.

>watching right wing garbage
They don’t call it Any Forumsmblr for nothing

We thinfags keep getting pruned unfairly