Black Superman happen 26 years ago

>Black Superman happen 26 years ago
Where was the outrage?

Attached: steel-movie-1997-poster.jpg (282x400, 32.82K)

I guess when people saw it was a terrible movie.

>Where was the outrage?

Where was the Social media ?

I know this is weak bait, but this character didn't get racebent.

hardly anybody remember this movie

It's almost universally considered bad.

>Inb4 Steel shows up in season 2 of Peacemaker

I wish they'd use White Rabbit, for that or Suicide Squad. I don't care which.

Attached: 1524354517687.jpg (968x1018, 299.26K)

Actually most people like Steel, he's unique enough to not just be a worse version of the original like most black version of characters. Also that movie sucked and bombed, got I'm still mad I just want a modern Steel movie but because of this turd it'll never happen.

She can't appear in TV because of the smoke.

That's a shame.

Attached: 317f0be5d3ebc5f02d85ce1a002e5217.jpg (1080x1349, 173.17K)

People only pretend to like him because he exist before the culture war. His story will be called woke and white genocide if it happen today.

Attached: s-l400.jpg (257x400, 49.05K)

He was one of 4 replacements for Superman after he died. And the only one that didn't even claim to be him or tried to replace him. Just a guy that felt he needed to step up and do some good in his absence.

Black Superman was the only humble and good character just like superman. The kid, cyborg and visor Superman was evil and not like Superman.

I’m not sure I understand your post. People pretend to like him? So they do not like him, but choose to pretend? Why do they do this? You say “because he exist before the culture war. His story will be called woke and white genocide if it happen today.” If there’s a culture war, and one side hates black characters for being “woke” and “white genocide,” why do they pretend to like him? Why does him existing pre-culture war make a difference?

The best thing is that he shows how inspirational Superman is. He gets saved by Superman, sees that he dies, and decides to be a hero because of it.

The movie was fuckawful and he was not black superman. It felt weirdly reminiscent of Viper, a shitty TV series with the person doing weapon's development stopping the program. Then later libshit people go vigilante with the tech. No guns, but okay to launch ship harpoons at a person.

People like Any Forums and twitter bitch and whine about anything, so yes people would cal him black knock off.

But unlike a Bendis char or average black replacement. He was his own character first and would be seen as alright by anyone who read his stuff.

I can't figure out if this is shopped or actually albino

he wasn't actually called Superman

Yeah, the only reason anyone believed he was Superman was because his midget neighbor started spreading a rumor that he was possessed by Superman's ghost, which was believable because he was the only one of the four who behaved like Superman.

Attached: Steel's Neighbor.jpg (1041x1600, 688.97K)

Sup?

Attached: s592.jpg (592x841, 140.73K)