The Simpsons get cancelled

That's right, Homer Simpson gets cancelled and meets Joe Rogan in the new ‘Simpsons’ episode.
>When Homer is erroneously blamed for leaving Santa's Little Helper locked in a hot car, footage of the incident goes viral, outraging all of Springfield and making Homer a pariah.
This one's notable for being the first episode helmed by an all-Female creative leads
Have no fear, they've got stories for years :^)

Attached: simpsons-cancel-themselves-joe-rogan-03.jpg (2000x1333, 1.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EzVUaxovdB0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>an all-Female creative leads

This keeps fucking happening. Equality or replacement?

This is ok because despite how much joe rogan and his fans get universally shit on, they aren't shit on enough.

>Right Wing

That term has lost all its meaning in the past 10 years

cope

Attached: rogan kick.gif (435x250, 1.84M)

You can tell the amount of effort they are putting in this episode based purely on how close their Joe Rogan represents the real one.

This sounds just as bad as the Morrisey episode

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

ALPHA BRAIN

SHROOMTECH

KRILL & MCT OIL

PRIMATE CARE PILLS

youtube.com/watch?v=EzVUaxovdB0 YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"

>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

Joe Rogan, 2015

>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

Brought to you by SquareSpace©

Attached: rogan chimp.jpg (1280x720, 149.43K)

Yeah, he's on screen for one second. Thats it.

>Joe Rogan
>right-wing
He's left-to-centrist on most issues. The most conservative things he's said are questioning the jab and being against trannies in sports.

>right wing podcast
Yeah because nothing screams right wing more than being a pot smoking bernie bro

>Female writers
>Story is just "Here's the thing Huffington Post told you to be mad about a few months ago."

Mald lmao

Wait, isn't Joe Rogan the guy who hosted Fear Factor?

He's definitely very right wing, he's just not full retard right wing like you're used to.

>

Attached: e61.png (680x383, 149.63K)

Sneed episode when?

This

Kek

>He's definitely very right wing
I don't think the fag-enabling open borders advocate is right wing.

Is there gun control in Bernie's state?

Based

Right wing enough to deepthroat Abbott's cock and defend ted cruz.

>IF YOU SO MUCH AS AGREE WITH ONE THING A REPUBLICAN SAYS, YOU'RE RIGHT WING!!!!

This is why no one takes the left seriously anymore. Midterms will be a bloodbath.

>gay fantasies
yikes bro