The CW's GOTHAM KNIGHTS Cast And Characters So Far

TURNER HAYES (Oscar Morgan)

>The adopted son of Bruce Wayne. Despite the murder of his biological parents, Turner remains resilient and driven to live up to Bruce’s name. While charming and soulful, he has never quite felt comfortable in this world of wealth and privilege, and when Bruce is murdered and he is framed, Turner forges an unlikely alliance with the children of Batman’s enemies, when they are likewise blamed for killing the Caped Crusader. As the city’s most wanted criminals, this renegade band of misfits must fight to clear their names. But in a Gotham with no Dark Knight to protect it, the city descends into the most dangerous it’s ever been. However, hope comes from the most unexpected of places as this team of mismatched fugitives will become its next generation of saviors known as the Gotham Knights.

Attached: 1.png (1051x731, 847.92K)

DUELA (Olivia Rose-Keegan)

>Abrasive, unpredictable and a little unhinged, Duela is, above all, a survivor. Born in Arkham Asylum and abandoned by her father – the most dangerous man in Gotham – Duela forged herself into a brutal fighter, a skilled thief, and the volatile member of the Gotham Knights.

Attached: 2.png (847x499, 682.97K)

CARRIE KELLY (Navia Robinson)

>Fearless, plucky and idealistic, Carrie talked her way into being an aging Batman’s unlikely new Robin. If there’s a burning building or a person in need, she’s the first to rush in. Just as long as she’s home by curfew. Batman's murder, seemingly at the hands of his own son, will force her to choose a side.

Attached: 3.png (747x426, 347.55K)

I'm glad he's an OC

HARPER ROW (Fallon Smythe)

>Streetwise, acerbic and often underestimated, the blue-haired bisexual is a gifted engineer who can fix anything. But what Harper wants most of all is to repair the broken lives of her and her brother, Cullen, the only person she trusts, and might find a way to do that as a member of the Gotham Knights.

Attached: 4.png (712x436, 380.69K)

CULLEN ROW (Tyler DiChiara)

>After years of hiding his true self from an abusive parent, the transgender teen is tired of being polite and agreeable. Clever and adept at reading human nature, Cullen is ready to fight his own battles and will do so alongside his chosen family, the Gotham Knights.

Attached: 5.png (698x461, 479.04K)

>TURNER HAYES

Attached: who.gif (400x190, 1.28M)

Casting is underway for two additional characters.

>STEPHANIE BROWN (Female, 18): A sarcastic genius-level hacker whose father, the supervillain Cluemaster, raised her on a steady diet of brain teasers and puzzles.

>JULIA PENNYWORTH (Female, 21): a quick-witted British attaché with a complex relationship with vigilantes born from her own family's longstanding association with Batman.

Attached: 6.png (877x436, 453.78K)

Ginger Genocide continues

Every single time.

>(Olivia Rose-Keegan)
I want to impregnate her already.

Attached: 51177596_1228708647305720_2519880568742287982_n.jpg (1080x1350, 131.47K)

>fan favorite character Harper Row
Oh boy.

Every
Single
Time

>We have Robert Pattinson at home

This can't be real. The characters read like they were produced by an AI feed every single CW show.

>Harper Row
I am genuinely surprised anytime she’s brought up. I forget that she exists

They are becoming increasingly efficient at it

She's probably going to be the most enjoyable part of the show, like Alice in Batwoman.

The CW: Ultimate
Every stereotype is here!

>Stephanie Brown
>genius-level hacker

>Despite the murder of his biological parents, Turner remains resilient and driven to live up to Bruce’s name. While charming and soulful, he has never quite felt comfortable in this world of wealth and privilege, and when Bruce is murdered
I cannot believe this made it past the pitch what the fuck

She’s merged with Tim and Babs

Can we end the CW please?