It's official, Miles Morales is replacing Peter Parker. They already have an actor

It's official, Miles Morales is replacing Peter Parker. They already have an actor.

Attached: Screenshot_20220315-213020.jpg (719x1062, 310.43K)

I thought it was for Static

They should at least have gotten someone able to act.

What about an aged Miles Morales played by Carl Weathers?

the last movie just dealt with a bunch of spider-men, why do we have to bog that down? I now have NO REASON to see the next spider-man movie

Hopefully they pair him off with black cat

Attached: Soulmates kiss.jpg (1280x848, 139.15K)

People liked Spiderverse because it's actually good and acts as a side-universe that doesn't replace Peter
No one wants to see Peter replaced with the diversity hire

How much cash would Will need to cough up to get his autistic son a big role like this?

>Jaden Smith

I know Hollywood runs on nepotism but Jesus Christ come on, the guy can't act for shit and shouldn't be an actor at all. I hope this isn't true

I want it
Please let's Peter retire

The actor Miles deserves

But Holland has 3 more Spidey movies.

what exciting miles stories do you want to see adapted user? Ten years of publishing must mean he has MANY to adapt to the screen

I like the Champions.

Attached: b6d7600f968b430d64456fdac8440ecb.jpg (750x499, 68.31K)

Y-yeah! He has... uh... that one story. You know the one- the uh...

>MCU Peter will be distance himself from MCU by having Miles take his place
I don't mind it

You want a barely out of high school Peter to retire? You're as bad as Bendis was when he made Miles in the first place

Fuck, Jaden cannot fucking act.
Should've gotten the black kid from Stranger Things

I um heard he had a clone saga recently! I'm sure that was something

I wouldn't have a problem with this casting if Jaden was a good actor. When he was a kid, he was able to get by with pure childish charm, but he lost it as he got older.

How Can Spiderman Be Real If Our Eyes Aren't Real

I think I'd prefer Miles replacing Peter in the comics if Pete got to retire happily. I mean, shitty, character-ruining stories are better to happen with a shitty character like Miles, right?