TNBA Redesigns

How did they fuck everybody else up but manage to make him so kino?

Attached: A0BEE626-42A4-47D5-A9A9-A6E2C6E81517.jpg (859x1550, 166.17K)

mignola

hey I like mint flavored Ivy

Badass

And I like Bruce’s design too

I like Penguin and Croc's re designs, Original Croc looked more dumb than feral and Penguin works best when he actually can pass for a normal human until you get to see how he carries himself.
Nu Scarecrow was great except for the shoulders. Too wide. He still should look scrawny all over.

Ok yeah Ivy is based

Not biggest fan of Scarecrow redesign, it's better than last two but ehh Scarecrow in my opinion should look kinda goofy like you assume he not gonna be threat and then BAM, I do like how 2nd design is drawn in the comics though idk why show didn't look as good.

Attached: E2A-OGWWQAIhLSW.jpg (787x1200, 180.13K)

Freeze, Bane, Selina (but not Catwoman), and Ivy were all good.

Attached: freeze-why-not.jpg (1433x1079, 184K)

I like the other designs fine which aren't that different, besides Riddler and hell I'll fuck with The Joker I kinda like how fucking weird and cartoony he looked ngl.

Attached: j.jpg (480x360, 29.21K)

All of the guys tend to suffer from the same broad shoulders syndrome. I still liked the redesigns overall though.

I kinda wanna see him without the getup.

Did his human design get changed too?

Freeze was rad as hell. I know some people don't like the spider head but I loved that thing. Made for a cool toy.

I don't think they ever showed him without the suit, which made it way creepier cause you were wondering if he just looks like that now.

I appreciate how they made Joker look more skull-like, but something about him having no lips bugs me.

TNBA never shows him unmasked.
The tie-in comics showed his face only in shadows IIRC, where he'd appear to now have stringy hair and one eye more bulging than the other.
I think Timm or Dini once said that he'd been scarred by some chemicals exploding on his face while fighting Batgirl.

He never once took off the mask in TNBA. I think Timm joked about how he may not even be human anymore beneath the costume.

Besides Beyond and The Batman, it's the best Freeze design also yeah spider head is sick and fits his arc of becoming less human too.

The comic design in 2003 run of Batman Adventures he was that design with normal eyes and lips which I kinda like more then the JL design.

Attached: joker.jpg (984x1467, 242.88K)

Attached: RCO007_1469316687.jpg (994x1543, 331K)

The tie-in comics tried their hardest to reconcile and fix TNBA's design failures. They gave Riddler back his proper suit, for example.

Oh yeah and he looked great.

The start of the arc where it's discovered that Ivy is a living plant creature and a clone left by the real Ivy who's now living in Florida with Alec Holland.

Hot BTAS take but 1992 to 2004 run of comics, is better than the actual show ngl like show great but like those comics like some issues are like peak Batman.

>Joker making shadow puppets while the carnage goes down
I love it when he's actually funny.

Attached: 1635643388874.jpg (474x429, 13.53K)

I'm fine with all the BTAS redesigns because they present the characters in their endgame, just a few years before their story ends. They all look more deranged and weirder because they're drifting from trying to keep their humanity, with the exception of Penguin who settled into high society.