ITT: Any Forums in 1999

Wtf, they seriously named the town "Bikini Bottom". They really are trying to corrupt our youth aren't they. I seriously hope you guys aren't letting your kids watch this filth.

Attached: Bubbletown_002.png (1200x675, 1.47M)

God I wish this pokemon fad will die out soon I hate how I see this cartoon everywhere j go

The Phantom Menace was great, I can't wait to see what'll do for the next one

What's with the forced diversity?

Attached: heyarnold.jpg (1400x1050, 378.09K)

Anyone see this yet? Looks kinda alright. Dont think its worth to go see in theaters though.

Attached: MV5BMjIxNDU2Njk0OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwODc3Njc3NjE@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg (1000x1472, 141.08K)

Hate all these boomers trying to harken back to 50s b movies and pulp dramas. It's really played out right now.

This Pokemon thing is worrying. I have a young one, his grades are dropping, his friends are equally antisocial kids and they, they do this thing with cards, cards with demonic jap imagery, and they trade them while shouting strange latin words. I fear cartoons are just not what they used to be. He-Man used to give you important life lessons, but what kinda lessons can a yellow jap monkey give you?

This show is underrated kino.

Doesn't get as much attention as the Simpsons, which kinda sucks.

Attached: 1506184505585.jpg (750x563, 60.37K)

I'm so fucking sick of 1996 electionfags

Attached: 1616807080327.jpg (200x200, 6.83K)

Who else is exited for this? It looks like the perfect sendoff to end the show on a high note.

Attached: jRd03aAutq3OGqocfsT913gS4TC.jpg (500x750, 107.74K)

Episode I really sucked bad, my lads. George should have just produced a cartoon based on the Clone Wars. Maybe get the guy in charge of Dexter’s Lab behind it too.

Better yet, maybe he should have focused on a post-RotJ galaxy. I’d rather see more empire versus rebels than this boring politic talk.

Attached: Star Wars Episode I .png (2048x867, 3.13M)

Why would they say that? I thought the early 2000's Any Forums didn't care for that shit.

Just got back from seeing the new South Park movie. Greatest film ever made.

Attached: G4PAsjR.png (851x426, 225.51K)

Unironically I thought this show was gonna be shit in 1999. I didn't like gross out humor cartoons at that age and the commercials showed this ugly character in his underwear screaming and jumping off a diving board. So I assumed it would just be that kind of show.

Then, before the show even premiered, my family actually moved because my dad got a job overseas. We didn't have cable, most of what we watched were pre-recorded VHS tapes we brought or friends mailed us because we didn't speak the language on the local tv so we didn't bother with it.

two years later we finally come back to the states and there's a SpongeBob marathon and it's apparently the biggest fucking show ever. I liked it after seeing it, but it was a pretty weird surprise.

Attached: 90s NFTs.jpg (1405x904, 168.12K)

Simpsons clone

They don't its just that they want you to belive that the diversity is forced

Batbros…
It’s over, isn’t it?

Actually funny.
>Lol how about we shoehorn MUH RIGHT WING CONSPIRACY into an era when kids weren't force-fed marxist identity politics
I grew up and went to college in Northern Michigan, and I had multiple black friends, and two black girlfriends who I gladly had unprotected sex with. Implying that depicting a white kid in NYC having a black best friend would be seen as "forced diversity" in the innocent years of the early 2000's is a strawman argument so retarded that it makes Arnold's character design look like the work of DaVinci.

Attached: Screen Shot 2021-07-14 at 8.57.24 PM.png (1440x900, 972.68K)

This is like Beavis and Butthead, but for old people
>BOOOOORING

Attached: 200w.gif (200x156, 165.75K)

Who's excited about this show? Honestly, I hate the anime-inspired art style sailor moon much!? And why'd they picked Raven the worst titans girl? Why not someone cools like diana troy or Omen?

Attached: Teen titan 2003.jpg (185x272, 11.37K)

>Jewish kid is a big obnoxious bully

What did Hérr Bartlett mean by this?